Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a BIG problem!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya
i have got a really bog problem and i never ask for advice unless its really important and this is.

well i will just go from the start.
when i was baby i had a knot in my belly and everything i ate i brought back up (basically i was sick) because everytime i ate the knot wot tighten and cause me to be sick.

but for the past 4-5 yrs it still happens even though i had an operation to remove the knot. im now 16 and im still being sick after everything i have ate but i cant help it im naturally sick. i told my bf about it and he told me to go to the doctors but i dont want to i know you are probably going top tell me the same but im too scared. although i know its the right thing to do i cant talk to my parents about it cause i dont want to worry them!

sorry it was wrong. i really hope you will be able to tell me whats wrong or what to do. thank you very much for reading and i hope you coulg give me some advice.

luv jai :confused:

thank you once again!!

Comments

• Options
    i know its not what you want to hear, but going to the doctors is definately your best bet. this sounds serious. you cant go on like this forever, it must be awful! it may be scary to go to the doctors but surely in the long run its best to get the whole thing sorted out.
  • Options
    Not so much 'best bet' as only bet!

If you are being involuntarily sick after every meal, you really really need to see a doctor, quite urgently too.
    Vomting disrupts all sorts of body chemical levels, and you will get dehydrated very quickly.

Don't be scared...go :)

Was it pyloric sphincter stenosis that you had as a baby?
  • Options
    Go to the doctors!!!

I really think you should go to the doctors as soon as poss, I appreciate it must be scary but if you don't then surely you will just carry on being sick after you eat, which can't be too pleasant.
    I hope you sort things out.
    Good luck :)
  • Options
    thank you!!

hiya everyone thank you to all of you who replied. you told me what i already knew but you have made me realise that i really should go to the doctors. luv jai x :p thank you once again!!