Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Friend Boundaries

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have a pretty good friend who I have known for a while. We have had one or two drunken nights where we have ended up in bed together. It was fun at the time and hasn't really effected anything from my point of view I don't think at least. But I have come to the conclusion pretty much that we should leave it at that and resume our normal friendship. However they wouldn't mind continuing it. I have told them we should leave it and not cross boundaries again. But I am in two frames of mind in reality. I guess I at least don't want to plan anything to happen with them again. A bit confused. Part of the thing is that they are quite a bit older than myself, not that it's in illegal dodgy terms or anything and there is that social stigma attached to it. It's strange I never thought I would end up in that situation.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm...I guess it was a little crazy and fun at the time because of this. And I sort of encouraged it. They have a bit of a drinking issue as well. I guess I should probably distance myself a bit as it is a bit mad really. I seem to have a habit of attracting slightly vulnerable people. All the drug addicts and alcoholics seem to have a thing for me I guess because I listen to their woes!