Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Frustratedd with myself, anxiety issue?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically, i lost my virginity bout 4-5 months ago whilst drunk at a partyy, durin the sex i struggled to get an erection but presumed that was just down to the alcohol as thats what friends have said to me before,
anyway about 3 months ago i was meeting a different girl and we started going out, durin kissing touching fingering etc i got an erection under my clothes easily. but when it came to her takin my clothes off or touching my penis to i just went all soft. later we split up due to other reasons and as u can imagine it got a little embarrasing etc.
i can get erections and masterbate by myself easily, i just dont know what its down to..?
i dont feel stressed by anything or have self confidence issues with my manhood etc?
anyway im 17 i am starting to see a new girl whos 18, and this ones not a virgin, im worried that the same thing is going to happen when it comes to it. we was in a club last saturday together gettin off and such, i started to put my hand down her pants and she did the same, and again i had an erection but it wasnt hardd or strong, was more erect than on soft but wasnt fully hard.
shes really nice and i do reallly like her and just dont want it to come to where were about to have sex and i bottle out,
anyone had problems similar to this or advice to overcome this issue?
thankkkssss =)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Any bloke thats telling the truth on here has had the same probs. You're worrying too much and your nervous. Just let things happen, dont rush let her play with you hard or soft and it'll all happen!!!!!! Happy shagging!:thumb:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its just anxiety, I reckon every man has had it at some point!
    =)
    i hope so guys
    is it something that ill just overcome or is councelling and such necessary?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its something normally overcome with time, as you get more comfortable with your partner things should sort themselves out. I always found that worrying about not getting it up made it worse so you need to try not worry about it! I wouldn't recommend anything drastic like councelling unless it starts to be a problem long term!
    any1 else have any ideas? :)
    stobo wrote: »

It'd be cool if you could get to a point in your relationship where you could explain to her this issue, I'm sure she'd be happy to play with you until you got hard.

If she knew then there wouldnt be the added worry of her finding out you wernt hard and you getting uptight about it. You probs wouldnt have any trouble if that weight was off your mind and it would all go swimmingly :thumb:

Just a thought :)
    stobo wrote: »

You say you're confident but do you possibly have any deep seated ideas that your penis is, for instance, too small or any other anxiety about your penis that you haven't acknowledged to yourself about it?
    Teagan wrote: »
    You say you're confident but do you possibly have any deep seated ideas that your penis is, for instance, too small or any other anxiety about your penis that you haven't acknowledged to yourself about it?

ermm.. well, im just over 6inch on hard so im not worried about that cos thats just about average, but i dno i kinda feel... ashamed? maybe thats the word i dunno, ashamed of my penis when its soft. still just seems really small even though its soft :/