Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

whats wrong with me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thanks to every1 who sent me threads for my last few threads but or my friends seem to have gf and it aint fair cos ive had a gf but she went of with some1 else im by meself feeling lonely un loved and really anoyed i mean i really want some 1 i can love but girls dont seem 2 go 4 me why im funny i aint weird i go out and everything i mean im 19 and still a virgin is that ok? i mean all my friends muck theregf around i wouldnt i just want some1 to love my for who i am but nobody seems to love well part from my mum+dad so why not i aint a bad person ive bin told that im sweet and every think by girls but they dont want to go out with me? they always seem to want me as a friend but nothing else why no im caring and all that but i have no 1 to care 4 help:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww :(

*big hugs* :)
    i feel EXACTLY the same as you! all my mates have got boyfriends and i feel left out and lonely. my best mate (till recently) was so shy this time last year, she'd never even kissed anyone! now since going to college she has become a completely new person. she is 17 and going out with a 22 year old and they are practically inseperable now. she has no time for me anymore and it hurts sometimes that boyfriends come along and completely take over. i can understand that they love eachother so want to spend all thier time together but in the long run i dont think its doing her any favours cos she acts like she is thirty the way they are together, settling down too soon. all my other mates also have boyfriends and i am obviously happy for them, but sometimes feel fed up and down and wonder if i'll ever have a boyfriend.

sorry, i seem to be taking over here completely, but just to let you know i know exactly how you feel. yes, it is certainly fine that you are a 19 year old virgin, and any girl who thinks any different shouldnt really be worth bothering with.
    Points SLINKY GUY in the direction of angelbabe

I love playing match maker!:)

Now have fun :D

Hopes that his first Attempt of match making will work

Fingers crossed;)
    thanks

thanks harmless! so angelbabe u feel the same way as me bad aint it ! u see everybody together and u just want to be wiv some1 its like love is a 1 way street and were both on the wrong side! thanks 4 not having a laff at me still being a virgin some girls would they have ! thanks well dont worry cos u have a mate on the same side of the road anytime u want to chat just send me a thread and r be her
    Re: thanks
    Originally posted by SLINKY GUY
    thanks harmless! so angelbabe u feel the same way as me bad aint it ! u see everybody together and u just want to be wiv some1 its like love is a 1 way street and were both on the wrong side! thanks 4 not having a laff at me still being a virgin some girls would they have ! thanks well dont worry cos u have a mate on the same side of the road anytime u want to chat just send me a thread and r be her

thanks SLINKY GUY reading this thread has made me feel a little better that there is someone else out there like me. i definately wouldnt laugh about you still be a virgin, only shallow minded people would do that, i dont think theres anything wrong in it at all. like the way youve described love like a 1 way street etc, never thought about it like that before, nice way to describe it. dont feel too down about it, just think one day youll find a girl, theres plenty of us out there. dont worry about what they''ll think about you being a virgin, there not worth your time if they have a problem with it.
    thanks well dont worry cos u have a mate on the same side of the road anytime u want to chat just send me a thread and r be her

same to you too, hope it all works out in the end, im sure it will.:)
    ah bless your little cotton socks the pair of ya :D

SLINKY GUY, I was 19 when I lost mine (shh dont tell - I got an image to maintain) and a little while ago I thought it had grown back!?! I tell you by the time I was 19 I had turned into my control as to who I choose, coz everyone else seemed to getting there rocks off and having a great time, but within a month of each girl they where fucked in the head and coming to me for advice, I changed the rules in the middle of the game and was fed up of being told, "I was a nice guy but..." and just stopped trying to be sooo nice to ppl, just be myself, be nice, but if they didn't like it tuff, I not an emotional arm rest for their hangs-up, so don't deny me by deferring my feelings and needs. Im here now, take shit from arse holes and don't come crying, or try what ur scared of girls (someone who actually respects you), you never know you might just find the journey more than you anticipate

Or what the f*ck do I know?
    Hi all, Hi SLinky, feel the same buddy.....

Hi Slinky,

please bear with me as I type out my long and sad tale. sorry in advance if it turns out to be a long post.

March 30th 2000. Aged 24.
    Not afraid to admit that at that time I was still a virgin, so 19 is nothing. For all the ppl who are laughing right now, you will find out in time to come that life is just to short....trust me.

Ok, so back to it..... Id been on my own up until that age. Yeah I had gf`s at school, but its not the same as REAL love when your older. One girl in particular who I was with at school i met recently again after 10 years.....Shes a real good friend now, and has her own life and that and im happy that shes happy....i could kick myself at lettin her go all those years ago, but like i said you never really realise when your at school.
    Anywho you get over it. Or at least try to.
    So im on my own for years, until I was 24. How come you dont meet someone when you go out i hear you ask? well, I do go out, but I guess i prefer to have someone to go out with and well when your mates are working and you dont know nobody it just seems to make it harder, you know?
    Anyway this girl starts working where I worked, and shes there for like maybe a month at first and I didt notice her. I worked in the morning mainly and she did morning and night. Anyway my hours changed and I ended up on the same shifts as her.
    yeah there was alot of flirting after work and you know, she stays back with me outside the place when everyone else is gone and after a few days cut a long story short we kissed and from then on we started going out and everything just seemed right. I was happy. Id already had a really crappy time a school being bullied and felt real down sometimes, but now i felt like something was going right for me for a change.
    I had found someone to share love with, to have someone there to lean on when you need to, someone to care for and someone to care for you also.
    She was 18 when I met her, and I was 24 but I always thought to myself that age is but a number, love is love you know?

Anyway things were great, I actually asked her some months down the line to marry me....she said yes.
    I had total and utter believe that she loved me as much as I had grown to love her..
    14 months we were together, and I honestly thought id found someone to grow old with.
    She eventually dumped me on June 6th 2001 and to this day I dont know the real reason why. She said it was because I was always on the computer and that I used her for only one thing. :(
    Which none of those are true, but at the time i almost believed it, i thought it was my fault. This made me feel really bad.
    But why then was she with some other guy three!! days after splitting with me???? Why then was she with another diff guy a couple of weeks after him? why did she get back with me 3 times, with the third time saying she made a mistake and she could kick herself for dumping me? Why did I take her back all those times>? WHY? well because I still loved her very much and I could not find a reason to believe how she had changed, she wasnt the person i met all those months ago and she certainly wasnt the girl i asked to marry me. She had changed so much in the weeks she wasnt with me. Like kind of rebelled? maybe it is an age thing? I dunno. I had to see the GP in the end, I was so depressed, I lost someone I didnt want to, and It just felt so awefull, like id had my guts ripped out or something. I couldnt eat, I couldt sleep. I must of cried an ocean full of tears, everyday. :..( This was a really bad time in my life. And to some extent, althouh not as bad, its still the same to this very day.
    She ended up treating me like dirt in the end, sayin she still wanted to be friends and all that. Yet I still had feelings for her.
    And now, although over her, still sometimes it can upset me. I guess what upsets me the most is the fact I lost someone to love, which i guess is what we all want really...

Maybe someday i`ll find someone who will love me too.
    Anyway, thanks for reading.... and for all the people who have found themselves in similar circumstances or who feel the same as me, you are not alone. I know its not easy, but time does heal.......although it may take a long time.

Cheers

Jason_W
    I can see my powers of match making may be pushed to their limit with you two
    thanks SLINKY GUY reading this thread has made me feel a little better that there is someone else out there like me

Indeed there is. (Ponits her in the direction of a Certain young man)
    thanks well dont worry cos u have a mate on the same side of the road anytime u want to chat just send me a thread and r be her

Perhaps a little swapping of PM may be in order ;)

Okay enough pushing from me, I don't know why I can try and help anyone else when my love life is in the gutter. Still it’s more rewarding trying to help others
    Rachael aka angelbabe

Me and gary have been trying to set you up with paul for weeks! CHRISTS BLOODY SAKES!!!!! HE LOVES YOU :rolleyes:

PHONE HIM :p

For those that dont know whats going on...... Angelbabe loves a boy called paul he loves her they text phone kiss shag the usual they are both scared to ask each other out as they are afraid of rejection :mad: :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    Rachael aka angelbabe

Me and gary have been trying to set you up with paul for weeks! CHRISTS BLOODY SAKES!!!!! HE LOVES YOU :rolleyes:

For those that dont know whats going on...... Angelbabe loves a boy called paul he loves her they text phone kiss shag the usual they are both scared to ask each other out as they are afraid of rejection :mad: :rolleyes:

actually i dont love him at all ive gone off him lately!! ill have to fill you in on all the goss!! i dont like him like that!!
    LIAR LIAR LIAR!

your lying are you a virgin or not?

LIAR LIAR LIAR!.............................. Gary says hes got college on thursday! :p der like WE dont know :D:p SO he will find out :D TRY NOT TO PISS YOURSELF TOO MUCH :D laughing and falling of the chair.