Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i missed the bill.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
a couple of weeks ago and i'm trying to find a way of watching it. it isn't on their catch-up thing. any ideas peeps please?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    what were you trying a couple of weeks ago ?
  • Options
    Fabiello85 wrote: »
    what were you trying a couple of weeks ago ?

:lol: I take it you didn't get it. She said she missed the bill a couple of weeks ago and is trying to find a way to catch up.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    :lol: I take it you didn't get it. She said she missed the bill a couple of weeks ago and is trying to find a way to catch up.

oh sorry finally i got it:) she might to find at the police station
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Probably not quite there yet.
  • Options
    I dunno, if I had to put money on who would be most likely to tape The Bill, it would be the polis.

The same way that ambulance drivers tape casualty, GPs tape doctors and little old women who like solving crime tape Ms Marple.
  • Options
    The Bill is one of the only things that isnt repeated! it used to be on BBC 3 the week after the first showing, but for some reason it stopped..

You can get a summary of what happened on the website. But it is annoying that there is no repeats :mad: