Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

E-cig

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else got one?

I just got mine today and not sure what to make of it at the moment :chin:

E-cig

Comments

• Options
    I wouldnt go anywhere near someone 'smoking' one of them, let alone use one myself. They are made in China with no quality control what so ever, you havent the faintest idea what is in them.
  • Options
    I've never even heard of an E-cig. Just read the wikipedia page...that's fucked up. lol
  • Options
    My uncle has one apparently theyve got nicotine in them and flavoring or something my uncle likes the strawberry. Apparently they aint got all the shite in from normal cigarettes and they only give out water vapour
  • Options
    The power of suggestibility.

Take up origami, master the rubix cube or just eat more.

These gimmicks are a waste of time and money
  • Options
    My uncle has one apparently theyve got nicotine in them and flavoring or something my uncle likes the strawberry. Apparently they aint got all the shite in from normal cigarettes and they only give out water vapour

'apparently' that is the very key word, they are supposed to have nicotine in them, but do you have any idea what else they may have in them?
  • Options
    We sell them in our shop...had a quick go and must say it didn't do anything for me, but then again I don't smoke (except herb). We have a few old dears who come in for refills regularly...seems to appeal to old rich ladies for some reason!