Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Teenager told to jump due to 'wasting taxpayer's money'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What SG doesnt realise is that sometimes things dont sound the same when written on a forum message board, than when they do in his head.

Before someone says it or accuses me, Im not saying that to have a go at him, Im just saying how he sometimes reads into things too much/wrongly, we are all at fault for it at soemtime or other.
  • Options
    I hope the people that were shouting things feel bad for contributing to him going through with it!
  • Options
    You know, back in the 80's, there was a case where a woman was gang raped in public, and instead of helping her, the crowd which gathered around (both men and women) chanted, encouraged the rapists, and even joined in.

They were all charged with rape.

So why the hell aren't these people being charged with murmer? Even manslaughter or accessories would be better than nothing, but the simple fact is, the kid was coming back, the cop did his job, and he was bringing the poor guy back. And then the crowd went and undid the work. That boy would probably still be alive if that hadn't happened, and so those onlookers are, in a BIG way, respoinsible for that boys death, and should be held accountable. I hope they know that what they've done is truely evil, and that it stays with them and tortures them for the rest of their damned lives, even if the police don't ever do anything.