Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Paper Planes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The title of this thread is quite irrelevant to the content but it's the song stuck in my head (unfortunately or not) so since I'm at a loss for a good title my introduction thread will be known as Paper Planes.

I'm 17 and I'll probably be hated as well as loved on this forum, it happens. I have a sophisticated as well as sarcastic and sadistic sense of humor (you'll most likely see what I mean). I'm critically ruthless and brutally honest, but I like to say I'm a like-it-is-teller. Some may hate me, some may love it or find it funny, some of the stranger people around here may identify with me. Honestly, I don't care.

So yeah, hi. Oh, and I swear a lot but I don't know if that's allowed so give me the heads up if I can or can't.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello. Please don't swear, it's usually unnecessary. But welcome.
    If you feel like swearing, use the delete key :P must easier to do than in real life.
    Hello Ivan you big softy :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: Welcome

Everyone has different views on swearing - but whether you can or can't depends on the intention behind it. Swearing in general is fine, swearing at people generally isn't.

:)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    **Helen** wrote: »
    :wave: Welcome

Everyone has different views on swearing - but whether you can or can't depends on the intention behind it. Swearing in general is fine, swearing at people generally isn't.

:)
    **** off Helen :p:p;)

Welcome Ivan :D
    So I can swear generally? Like, I can say,

Thanks for the welcomes, you cuntcaskets!

But I can't say,

"Thanks for the welcome JsT, you cuntcasket"?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    "Thanks for the welcome JsT, you cuntcasket"?

No worries! :thumb: