Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Financial diary

PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
Hi all,

As it's January, perhaps like many, your New Year's resolution is to be better with your money?

I am looking for a new TheSite.org diarist to talk about their financial woes and update us monthly on how things are going - perhaps you've decided you're going to pay off your debt, or you're declaring yourself bankrupt? Maybe you've given yourself a new budget for 2009 and want to report back on how you've done that week, and all the temptations you've had to (or not) resist. As long as it's to do with money, then just send me your idea.

If you're keen, please send me an email to julia.pearlman@youthnet.org with a short paragraph of what your diary will be focusing on and we can take it from there.

You don't need to be identified, if you'd rather not. If you're a keen photographer we are always looking for photos that will accompany diary entries, so this would be an added bonus if you'd also like to do this!

Pearly