Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

heaven and hell split.

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hands up who thinks its crap. it would be ok if it was just for the week, but i think it will ruin the show if its here till the end, it seems much more boring now.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it's much more interesting but I hope it's not for the rest of the programme, it will be a bit stupid with like 3 or less people each side.
  • Options
    hands up who thinks its crap.

:(
  • Options
    apparently it is for the rest of the series, although they will get to chop and change each week with every new task, although i imagine someone like jade would be in the poor side most weeks, which really would be awful not having access to any clean clothes or anything for weeks.
  • Options
    I'm bored of it already...
  • Options
    i think its changed the whole perspective of the programme. it seems no longer to be about whos gonna win, but about whos gonna be in the poor side after the next task and so on. more about surviving in the house now than about staying in the house. i think it has completely ruined everything. :(
  • Options
    I don't like it at all - it's a ridiculous gimmick designed to create antagonism. It's not fair on the contestants or the viewers :(