Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Introduction - take 2

Okay so Andy12345 (i think his name is not sure) posted a really detailed intro so i thought heck ill do one properly so..

Hello everybody ive been posting on this site for about 2 weeks now and the people on here are really friendly and down to earth WOO.
Im called Graham and im 16, recently ive had loads of problems with my girlfriend whos now my ex unfortunately

I try to keep a positive outlook on life and cannot wait for college where i wont be mocked for the things i say unlike at school if i ask something some nobhead always takes what i say and either makes a pathetic rude joke about it or just pissed me off.
Im open to any questions and i will give proper advice and i can assess situations well.

I'm on my computer alot but as ShyBoy said to me a few days ago which has really stuck in my mind i can do what i want i can play games if i want to im 16 im only young and that there is plenty of time for relationships which is a good point but i cant not hide my feelings if im honest.

I enjoy rock/metal music such as In Flames, Kamelot and Disturbed. Not only that i enjoy dance music when playing FPS's it gets the adrenaline pumpin :)

Thats it for now i hope to speak to you all soon
Cheers :]
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello :wave:

Glad you're settling in here, happy posting :)
    Yeah you did inspire me all the intro's ive read are like hi im BLANK im BLANK years old and i live in BLANK :)

Do you play Counterstrike: source andy?
    so..do you play halo?

haha kiddin. no problem i wanna cut down on mah comp though its killing my social life.
    "The thing is though, for some people the hyper stimulation from very fast fps like unreal tournament last man standing instagib" QUOTE

I used to play that when i was 10, i need glasses i just havent had the time to go get a new pair.

Also im fairly overweight but im not too bothered about that i have been since i was small so.

could you explain to me how do i work the quote thing?
    Its nothing serious im just got a belly thats all XD

nothing to worry about i do PE everyday that its on and i walk to school everyday (its about 10 mins walk) and i walk home. bout it lol
    haha :) so true
    nah i watch what i eat sort of.. i dont raid the cupboards for 20 cakes or whatever XD

i cant be bothered losing weight atm i dont really want to..even though it would be nice.