Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drunk Thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yooooo!

I killed my new accountant. :( So I decided to visit thesite while deciding if to bring him back to life or drink more beer.

I don't even drink beer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I LOVE YOU ALL DESPITE THE ICESAVE TERRORIST SCANDAL!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Yooooo!

I killed my new accountant. :( So I decided to visit thesite while deciding if to bring him back to life or drink more beer.

I don't even drink beer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I LOVE YOU ALL DESPITE THE ICESAVE TERRORIST SCANDAL!!!

I had no part in calling you all terrorists, nothing to do with me!
    MrG wrote: »
    I had no part in calling you all terrorists, nothing to do with me!

You are amazing :heart::heart::heart::love: :flirt:
    You've lost the plot ;). Happy new year to you! :)
    Happy New Year guys. I'm sat at home, not through choice but grieving and my dad and my bf is at a party in London going out about how much he cares about me but needs to get off the phone because its "TOO LOUD" argh. FRUSTRATING! I wish I was outtttttt Not fair.
    holy crap.

I've lost the plot. I've practically cheated but still not cause the guy is in AUSTRALIA but the one I'm dating is in my own bed. It's an old flame I loved sleeping with before the new guy. But now that I'm drunk I feel kinda guilty for behaving like this although I wouldn't actually sleep with that Aussie again while I'm seeing the new one. He's amazing and kind and stuff. Even if he can't hold his drink and passed out on me.

Bleh. I've done so many things tonight I'll regret. :X This thread for example, hahaha.
    I can't believe there's no one around but myself! What a sorry new year's eve, hahaha. I'll be kicking myself bigtime tomorrow for sure!!!
    haha listen to this:

I got drunk and told friends things about my sex life and someone i'm falling for that they really shouldn't know. we then went into town, and my friends ran the wrong way up a esclator and nearly got arrested by the BTP, then my friend nearly got mugged/raped and then we had some fucked up guy trying to break into our block when we got home...

but it was still a good night...
    haha listen to this:

I got drunk and told friends things about my sex life and someone i'm falling for that they really shouldn't know. we then went into town, and my friends ran the wrong way up a esclator and nearly got arrested by the BTP, then my friend nearly got mugged/raped and then we had some fucked up guy trying to break into our block when we got home...

but it was still a good night...

:heart: aww god hope u all ok hun happy new year