Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Relationships&Mates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys im in need of a tad bit o' help. My girlfriend and I spend alot of time together as we can all well imagine...
But we both want some time with our mates...Any suggestions on this? :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Hello there friend, would you care to join my girlfriend and I for a drink/movie/dinner/come over to our place for a game night?
  • Options
    Hello there friend, would you care to join my girlfriend and I for a drink/movie/dinner/come over to our place for a game night?

Sounds like a good idea there simba....:p But ima go with itd be hard to get to you :)
  • Options
    sorry whats the question? i just got confused with the obvious solution staring me in the face so hard..
    we both want some time with our mates
    Hmm thats a toughie.. :yeees:
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    sorry whats the question? i just got confused with the obvious solution staring me in the face so hard..
    Hmm thats a toughie.. :yeees:
    Alright lol But see to the fact that I had surgery friday and cant drive my car.(Or ride in one) >,< And to simply walk 10miles to have fun with mates isn't all too appealing
  • Options
    :lol: couldnt resist.
    Could you not invite your friends round to visit you instead of you going to them? I'm sure they'd understand about the surgery and whatnot?
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    :lol: couldnt resist.
    Could you not invite your friends round to visit you instead of you going to them? I'm sure they'd understand about the surgery and whatnot?
    >-> thats a good thought:chin:
  • Options
    Hmmm, this is a wild shot into the blue, but don't meet up for 1-2 days a week so you can see you mates and she can see her mates?

I dunno, sounds pretty wacky, but it might work.

/e: about the surgery. Difficult circumstances call for difficult solutions, so just don't see your friends for the time you are convalescing, or invite them over.
  • Options
    Hey guys im in need of a tad bit o' help. My girlfriend and I spend alot of time together as we can all well imagine...
    But we both want some time with our mates...Any suggestions on this? :banghead:

Don't spend too much time together. You'll probably be happy, fight less and the sex will be great.