Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Random Sex Questions .. Dont Be Afraid ;)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmm.. should A Girl Shve Down there?!

Do All Guys Like It Rough?

BlowJob tips?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXX:flirt:

Comments

• Options
    Yes not every girl like wax have get intimate wi beauty therepist no thanks no not al guys if ur in control they cant ! blowjob tip when giving head suck+wank at same time :thumb:
  • Options
    lol thanks for that :)
  • Options
    shaven or not is personal preference and there shouldn't be any kind of "must". I prefer some kind of maintenance however, it doesn't have to be a baldy-vagoo tho.

I can't speak for every man in the world, but I am sure not everyone likes it rough and not all the time. We have moods too. (really!)

a blowjob is like pizza, even if it's bad, it's actually still quite good. (except she bites).
  • Options
    I like girls shaven, hair just gets in the way.

agree that we do have moods too lol.

blowjob/wank should be hard and fast for feeling. if it not it still feels nice but just not enough.....for me anyway :)

i have a new partner and we have only just started talking about what each other likes and i actually find it hard cuz im quite easy pleased lol.......somtimes hard sometimes soft and love when the girls dirty and takes control.......bout sums it up really lol
  • Options
    Every girl needs to shave once in a while down there to keep things tidy

and it depends on the guy

(im straight so i cant give blowjob tips haha)