Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi just want advice frm any1 im bi but got fella 8yr+4mth +2 daughters at the mo so attracted to girls ALOT i love guys+girls+my partner knows i like girls id love 2 have gf on side what do u think?:yippe:

Comments

• Options
    It's got to be yours and your partner's call. I know a married woman in a similar situation to you who has had some fantastic relationships with women and remains in a very strong marriage, so it can work.
  • Options
    Thank u for replying good advice to b honest i dnt think it would happen i wish anymre advice would b great im comftable with my sexualitly tho
  • Options
    It depends if by 'on the side' you mean with your current partner knowing about it or them not knowing. With the former, there is the potential for jealousy issues later down the line but as piccolo mentioned, it could still work ok.
    The latter - not a good route to take imo. secrecy and lies generally tend to show themselves in the end, people get hurt and happiness is jeapodised.

That said though, your call..
  • Options
    To icey i dnt know to be honest he knows i like girls tho think i just want expierence i love shanye the L word ideal girl i love my partner al my heart+8+half yr 2gether
  • Options
    I think its hard for anyone to say what you should or shouldn't do as only you know the dynamics of your relationship.

Its a nice fantasy to have, another person to fulfil your sexual needs but you have to consider, will it only be for sex?, would the third party be ok with that? how would you and your partner feel if the other person developed feelings for you or you for them?

Its a big ask for someone to have an intimate relationship with you and be exclusive to you but know you have someone else in your life, how would you feel about your girlfriend dating and being intimate with another woman or man at the same time as being intimate with you. Would you allow your partner to have a relationship with someone else to fulfill their sexual fantasies?
  • Options
    Twinklestar thank u 4 ur comments very very gud points i dnt know whether it wud happen or not 2 b honest i know my partner woudnt want to do that if he would ave to come to that point if it happened
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Hi just want advice frm any1 im bi but got fella 8yr+4mth +2 daughters at the mo so attracted to girls ALOT i love guys+girls+my partner knows i like girls id love 2 have gf on side what do u think?:yippe:

You have already have a fuck buddy, apparently, so I don't see what difference it makes.
  • Options
    You ought to mention him joining in, I bet he'd have a different outlook then.
  • Options
    Yes i do have 1 who i dont see a awful lot at the moment +it male not female :yes:
  • Options
    ^^ I assume you're cheating on your boyfriend then?

I would be surprised if he doesn't mind you having spare man-love on the side but would object to you going with women.
  • Options
    Xd

Could you not just try a threesome?
    Itd be a new thing 4 your relationship and you would get to be with a girl.
  • Options
    Any good relationship should have honesty, HOWEVER sometimes, dependant on your partner, it dictates how much honesty and freedom you have.

I'm not sure your background but if you have some sort of doubt it's best to approach the situation with your partner and rather than make him feel like you're missing out make it seem like something you might like to try....

however, are your needs that important that they need to fuck about with your relationship.... sounds a bit evil but at the end of the day you have others to think about. Good Luck :)
  • Options
    Hi thanks for all advice+take it all on board i have been with girls+some he knows about other not 7yr ago me him his v bestmate+gfriend had foursome AMAZING i just dnt want to fcuk things up i love him+my family il just ave to put my 'feelings'aside wont i happy new year x:yum:
  • Options
    ElenaElena Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Hey Aj fan :wave:

A tricky one, and I feel for you. I think you need to think really carefully about what you really want. Are you interested in just having some fun, or are you talking about really changing your lifestyle, your future, and your children's future?

I can't say what is right or wrong because I don't know you or the details of your situation, but I think you need to talk to someone in the know before you start making any rash decisions. You could try The D'arcy Lainey Foundation, who offer help for bi-sexual parents and their children, or Relate, who can offer support for couples in need.

I hope everything works out well and you have a really great 2009.

Hugs,

S x
  • Options
    Sarah Lou wrote: »
    Hey Aj fan :wave:

A tricky one, and I feel for you. I think you need to think really carefully about what you really want. Are you interested in just having some fun, or are you talking about really changing your lifestyle, your future, and your children's future?

I can't say what is right or wrong because I don't know you or the details of your situation, but I think you need to talk to someone in the know before you start making any rash decisions. You could try The D'arcy Lainey Foundation, who offer help for bi-sexual parents and their children, or Relate, who can offer support for couples in need.

I hope everything works out well and you have a really great 2009.

Hugs,

S x

Hi sarah lou thank u so much comment i know if i did take next step+be totally with 1 girl have be realy summit i dnt think i would because of my kids i got 2 best friends gay +the other got 3yr daughter i can talk to
  • Options
    Following on last post i m into a girl my type she with some1 i love my partner+my kids do anything not to hurt them i think if i didnt have kids+that girl came along i prob would have relationship i have got my 2 gay mater who been thru this+
  • Options
    She can relate to me +she got 3yr daughter too for now i ave think of my family+not myself+my feelings for my familys sake thank u sarah x:wave:
  • Options
    I still don't get it anyway. You're not monogamous to start with. What difference does it make?