Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Slept with him and now not heard from him :-(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

I've been seeing this guy "on and off" for a while, hadn't heard much from him, but then cut a long story short I ended up round at his on Boxing Day Night and we slept together. It was good, really good :thumb: but now I'm feeling like crap because I haven't heard from him. To be fair I haven't got in touch with him, but do I get in touch? My best mate said I shouldn't, but I just don't know! I can't stop thinking about him and I have to admit I am totally lovesick. I've hardly eaten since Friday and I've lost almost 1/2 a stone :yippe: but still, it's not healthy is it?

Help Me :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why shouldn't you contact him?

Can't you just send a txt asking how he is/what he's up to? Or maybe if he fancies going out for a drink somewhere? You're bound to get some idea if he's interested that way.
    I bet he's doing the same thing you are :)

Just send him a text saying do you fancy going to lunch or something.
    i probably will get in touch with him later, i think i'm just scared of getting in touch and him not replying because then i'll feel even worse than i do now! lol! although i guess he could be thinking the same as me right now... *sigh*
    Normally it would be the guys who 'make the move' but he could be feeling all nervous too!
    And he has been working all weekend, lol. I just hope I haven't been "used" as I really do like him and wouldn't mind a repeat performance of friday night! haha!
    jeez! boxing day was only on friday and you say hes been working all weekend..well, its only monday today so when would he have even been able to contact you!?
    Yeah if he's been working and it's only Monday, I think you shouldn't worry too much although I can appreciate the anxiety of knowing whether what happened means anything and such is bothering you. I don't see why you shouldn't send him a text being innoccent enough as suggested with, how are you, what are you up to, would you like to meet up? If anything you'll encourage a response that could go either way but at least that way you would know. It's not like you're going to appear overkeen - at the end of the day you've slept together and if you prolong the contact then it's going to become just that.
    icey wrote: »
    jeez! boxing day was only on friday and you say hes been working all weekend..well, its only monday today so when would he have even been able to contact you!?

Yeah, but you can understand why I would like to hear from him right? Jeez, do guys ever get like this over girls? :chin:

I know I sound completely pathetic, lol, if it were someone else this was happening to I'd be like "get over yourself girl!". But these things are easier said than done, especially when you like a person.
    hi there,

I suppose it is really hard to tell right now how he feels. I suppose also if he wanted to get in touch he would and I don't want that to sound to harsh. You have both now had the sex part so if there are feelings from his end I am sure he will be in touch. I understand to how hard it can be to wait for an answer. Maybe just be patient for a couple more days and see what happens? There is no harm in you contacting him either if it puts your mind at rest over it all and at least you will be able to know for sure what happened really meant for him but give him space to.
    Good luck with what happens and let us know if you want.

Happy New year