Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Sort it out Mods!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
EVERY time I log in, the next time I click on a link (to reply or start a new thread) or a button (to submit my post), It sez Im not logged in.
AND when I post, I go back to the thread I juz posted in, n its my msg, but sum1 elses username!!!!! I'm fruit_twist182, just incase the msg decides to be posted under sum1 elses username!!!
Whats going on mods????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i also have been having truoble.

ive been posting when i havent beenabout for ages the last time i was on was on the jobs page about a tight boss who wont pay.

whats going on??????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by burping frog

ive been posting when i havent beenabout for ages the last time i was on was on the jobs page about a tight boss who wont pay.
    whats going on??????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:

lol so its not just me then!!! Its really annoying cuz u neva know who ure gonna be next!!!!!

**Im fruit_twist182... but it seems that im not at the moment!!! I apologise in advance if I post as sum1 else, but it aint my fault!**