Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tightness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. I was a virgin, but he wasn't.
He came and enjoyed it. However, it hurt for me at the beginning, then it got better. We had sex for the second time a few days later, it felt great for me, no more pain. However, after he came, he told me I felt less tight than the first time and so he was disappointed and found it less good than the first time we had sex. What is wrong?
Thanks for your advice.

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, to be honest it doesn't sound like there's anything wrong from your point of view - your tightness is probably fine and it might be that there's things in the performance (not necessarily yours - his too) that could make a difference. For example, if you've only just started having sex you may want to try a few different positions to find out what feels best for you both. It's a shame that he has been critical so soon as it's a learning curve for you both and it's in his interests to boost your confidence rather than find fault!

Take care of yourself, have fun and be safe. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's an ungrateful little shite!

You're absolutely fine, you've done everything right. If Mr bf doesn't like it then I'm sure he knows the alternative....
    If Mr bf doesn't like it then I'm sure he knows the alternative....

You might want to clarify the alternative. I read the alternative as one up the bum :D
    :eek:

Why didn't I think of that one???
    He's an ungrateful little shite!

You're absolutely fine, you've done everything right. If Mr bf doesn't like it then I'm sure he knows the alternative....

:yes:
    tell him to have a wank next time. Way to ruin it for you. He prefers it when its so tight it hurts you . What a twat
    :yes:
    tell him to have a wank next time. Way to ruin it for you. He prefers it when its so tight it hurts you . What a twat

My sentiments exactly
    Calvin wrote: »
    You might want to clarify the alternative. I read the alternative as one up the bum :D

I was going to make a comment like that:thumb: