Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

other girls flirting with your man/jealousy

ooftt!

just wanna know if this is normal really, how im feeling.

was out with my boyfriend and his mates last night. anyways, this girl was there who everyone knows fancies my fella. anyway, despite the fact i was there, she was throwing herself over him, touching his arm all the time, looking at his lips, flirting loads and even messed with his hair.

i laughed it off with my boyfriend later on but deep down, i felt a bit jealous. i didn't really like seeing another girl flirting with my man :(

ive been cheated on in the past and the paranoid part of me is thinking 'if she tries it on with him, i wonder if he'll be tempted'. i know i can trust him but meh.

would you feel jealous? part of me is jealous but then part of me is thinking, well other people ARE going to fancy him and i can't help that but arrrgghh, just feel a tad frustrated i feel this way.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yaya it's all good for other people to fancy your bloke, but sounds like she was being completely disrespectful and I would have been ready to kill something. But it takes two to tango....what was his reaction? Because I'd be annoyed with him if he was letting her carry on like that in front of me!

I'd say your reaction is normal anyways, it doesn't seem over the top to me. (as long as you didn't literally kill someone, which might be taking it a TAD far...) Next time drag him into a corner during an opportune moment and give a short demonstration of who his real girlfriend is!
    what was his reaction? well, he didn't react really. tbh, he isn't really one to cause trouble and well, i think he felt a bit awkward. we were surrounded by all of his friends and i was sat by his side so he wouldn't have said anything...he would have looked a bit silly in front of his friends. he showed me lots of attention throughout the night, hugging me, talking to me, holding my hand, etc so i didn't bring it up until we were driving home.

i just said to him "<girlsname>was a little flirtacious with you wasn't she?" and he was like "yeah, i thought that" and we just joked about it.

why, do you think he should have stopped her?
    merry christmas first of all...

It that was me I would have told her nicely to go away. If you are with someone I defo don't think it is cool to flirt with others. Awkward situation was that he was with friends. I wouldn't worry about it to much but wait and see how he reacts next time.
    I wouldn't say anything if she was just talking regularly with him, but this is going to far. I mean, you can't really prevent her, and he's doing nothing wrong, but it wouldn't be out of order to just go there shuffle yourself between them and ask your fella to have a drink and drag him a bit off. If she follows... well, I really dunno, it's a wicked situation. It's a thin path between getting the message across and coming across as a psycho controlling bitch.