Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:confused: Can girls, or boys who have masturbated g/fs please tell me the best way to masturbate, the best postition and anything like that. I want to make it as pleasurable as possible.

Comments

• Options
    You want me to tell you how to put your fingers up your ****...o-k! :p
  • Options
    ...?
  • Options
    umm do u mean masturbate ur g/f or urself???
    think u need to clear that one up
  • Options
    For me
  • Options
    Nah its alright :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ok I will oblige u just this once, or the simple reason that no one person masturbates the same andI'm not telling u how I do it!!!!!
    Basically just rub urself woman....and if ur still having a problem buy Cosmo coz they tell stuff like that!
  • Options
    Or for an alternative... some kind of a vegetable...carrot will do! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    Or for an alternative... some kind of a vegetable...carrot will do! :rolleyes:

or a glass bottle. isnt that right Em!;)
  • Options
    I've just read your profile....Do girls get aroused when riding a horse ?
  • Options
    Wow, I'm surprised by the amount of unhelpful trash sarcasm on this post. (Naive me...) As a man I'm in an inferior position, but here is what little I do know. You might start with a nice warm bath, sexy music, light some candles etc. to get yourself in the mood.

Obviously it helps to focus on the clitoris. If you're not sure where the clitoris is, just start with the hole and go north. You'll know it when you find it. Make sure it's well lubed (that's why a tongue is so effective.) If it starts to feel good, keep doing the same thing. Tease it until it's ripe, then use a relentless consistent motion until it explodes. And if you start to feel something promising that might lead to an orgasm, try to relax into the feeling rather than tensing up which might be your normal tendency.

A vaginal orgasm is different from a clitoral orgasm. You should experience both but probably not in the same session. Those come from insertion. A dildo or some form of produce like a cucumber is traditional (properly washed and well lubed, of course). One advantage of this approach is that you can have your cuke and eat it too...
  • Options
    Hello, welcome to TheSite. This question has been asked so many times that you'd be much better doing a search.
This discussion has been closed.