Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help !!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi well this isnt really for me but my friend as recently had sex and yes she had a little bit of blood afterwards thats normal but that was over a month ago and just lately shes had it again and she gave blood again and everytime a lad fingers her she will bleed to shes really worried somethings wrong can anyone please help her because shes really scared aswell.

thanxs liz

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: help !!
    Originally posted by Lizzie2002
    hi well this isnt really for me but my friend as recently had sex and yes she had a little bit of blood afterwards thats normal but that was over a month ago and just lately shes had it again and she gave blood again and everytime a lad fingers her she will bleed to shes really worried somethings wrong can anyone please help her because shes really scared aswell.

thanxs liz

Right, that was reeeeeeeeally hard to read. :rolleyes:

In future posts can you please write in proper sentances. It makes it a lot easier for other people to read and understand. :)

Ok, maybe she's bleeding because the lad who is fingering her is being a little bit too rough.
    Also, her haymen (sp?) may not have completely broken, so everytime she is penatrated, it rips a little bit more and she bleeds.

It should go away with time, but if the problem doesn't go away then she should go to a doctor just to get checked out. :)

Hope this helped.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok firstly, calm (her) down

she'll probably find that she's been a bit scratched on the inside and it should heal but to be honest a trip to the doctor is the best plan, this doesn't mean there's necessarily anything wrong but she needs to get checked out for peace of mind and also just in case.
    The doctor will have seen it all before so she shudn't be shy, its hard but if she prefers she can ask for a nurse to come with her or a friend (like u)
    If there is anything not rite then the doctor will put it straight, she mite just find that some canesten cream to stop infection and lying off the sexual activity for a while is prescribed but I doubt whether its anything serious but I understand that its quite scary!!(it happened to me last summer, an over eager boy and 5 fingers!ouch!)
    Well good luck for ur mate and try notto let herworry too much
    :)