Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all :wave: , just another dazed girl living in London, trying to find or wanting a little happiness and less confusion in my life. I'm straight but don't have the best track record when it comes to relationships. Please call me Angela, Kiefer is just an actor I like. Im sure no one else is up this late or this early?! So goodnite & goodbye for now x

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Welcome to the madhouse =)

My friend named his dog Kiefer, for the same reason you named yourself it :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kiefer24 wrote: »
    Hey all :wave: , just another dazed girl living in London, trying to find or wanting a little happiness and less confusion in my life. I'm straight but don't have the best track record when it comes to relationships. Please call me Angela, Kiefer is just an actor I like. Im sure no one else is up this late or this early?! So goodnite & goodbye for now x

Hello! =]
    The good thing about here is that there are people from all over the place, so even if you find yourself up at silly o'clock there is usually someone around to talk to if you need to.
    Enjoy! x