Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ashanti's new album

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I was just wondering if anyone had it and if it's any good?
Oh and also, Tweet's album Southern Hummingbird?
Can't dceide which one to buy.
Thing is, I've only got enough cash for one album and I haven't got the foggiest how to download albums, it always seems to go wrong when I try. :(
*Oh the depressingness of it all* :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ashanti

Who?
    Tweet

Who?
  • Options
    Oh well, maybe you lot just don't know good music.... :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nellyluva2
    Oh well, maybe you lot just don't know good music.... :p

:D Bloody hell, we have a comedian in our midst. Please, stop, you're cracking me up.

Oh, you were being serious? That's even funnier..........!
  • Options
    I got the Ashanti album a coupla weeks ago and I really like it..Havent heard the Tweet one..

If i were you, id get Ashanti. :)
  • Options
    Buy one, copy it, then take it back, and get the other one.
  • Options
    Actually I bought Ashanti's album this morning lol. I'm listening to it right now. I think it's pretty good. I dunno if you can describe it as this but the lyrics are kinda "pretty", the sort of thing you can lie on your bed and listen you. I think most people can also relate to most of the songs.

It's the best CD I've bought since Aaliyah's self-titled album. To me nothing will beat that cos it's fab but I'm biased!

I dunno if this has actually helped but I'm sure if you get it you'll like it. Especially if you like Aaliyah, Tweet etc.
  • Options
    Thanks Balddog, I've only heard 2 tracks from the Ashanti album, Foolish and Unfoolish but I did really like 'em.
    PussyKatty, that is a superb idea!!!! Ooooh, I think I'll get Nelly's new album now too. U have my eternal gratitude!
    Can't believe I never thought of that before!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Tweets album is really cool, I downloaded it but I think the Ashanti ones better I downloaded that as well....So if I was you I'd go with Ashanti album..theres some really good choons!:D
  • Options
    right, until recently, all I'd heard about Ashanti was that she was her single "Foolish" was an abosulutely huge hit in the US. Then I heard it and thought it was distinctly boring, really really average R&B. What did everyone else thik. At least Tweet is doing someting a bit different.
  • Options
    the Ashanti album is good, not usualy my style.. but still liked it - my fav tracks are on it are Rescue, Dreams & Leaving!