Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Howdy Y'all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Howdy!

I'm not really a regular so I didn't post in that thread hehe. I'm much more of a lurker and have been here for a little over 2 months now :D

Well I live in the United States in a town near Houston, Texas. It's hot, humid, and doesn't rain much here. For those of you who have seen the cartoon "King of the Hill" I live in a town pretty much close to Arlen lol :( I know a few Bobby Hills too :o

My hobbies include: Cow tipping, harming myself (I'm really clumsy) and computer gaming. Because of the time I work here, I mostly meet European people on the 'net which is pretty much why I lurk/post here at the site.

I'm a pretty easy-going guy nothing you can really say to me that will keep me up at night :) Plus I'm a bit shy :o

Well I should leave it at that before I tell my life story! I am a bit talkative once I get going tho :)

Comments

• Options
    Its good to meet anybody from the usa.Have a nice day !
  • Options
    dang americans!

dang dang welcome dang dang dang
  • Options
    Cow tipping...? ie, tipping over cows? :confused:
  • Options
    good to see the usa doing so well in the world cup they deserve to win unlike france and all them:)
  • Options
    Hi, welcome to thesite:D. Wot's cow tipping:confused:
  • Options
    First let me set the record straight!

I do NOT say "Have a nice day" :) hehe.

Cow tipping as far as I know, is sorta a myth. I don't know that you can actually do it, but this is what "it is". When a cow goes to bed it stands up(do cows sleep standing? I don't know) that's when you and your buddies (mates) go and get on one side of the cow and push it over, or "tip" it over, hence the name Cow Tipping hehe. Yeah us rednecks have nothing better to do I suppose :rolleyes:

The World Cup = that soccer game, errrrr football? Not really a highly played sport in the USA or at least not where I live. Mostly football, err, American Football ( Rugby with lots of pads as I'm told ), Baseball, and Basketball. I don't like to play/watch any of it, I would much rather be bowling, so I can play and have a beer in one hand.

Ahhhh what the heck!
    Ya'll have a nice day. *tips his ten-gallon hat*

Edited for speeeling wrong :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Golib
    First let me set the record straight!

I do NOT say "Have a nice day" :) hehe.

Cow tipping as far as I know, is sorta a myth. I don't know that you can actually do it, but this is what "it is". When a cow goes to bed it stands up(do cows sleep standing? I don't know) that's when you and your buddies (mates) go and get on one side of the cow and push it over, or "tip" it over, hence the name Cow Tipping hehe. Yeah us rednecks have nothing better to do I suppose :rolleyes:

lol I thought that explanation would have been too simple. Though I fail to see the appeal :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

[cowtipping]...Though I fail to see the appeal :rolleyes:

Ground Beef.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Congoloid
    Ground Beef.

Roflmao. Nice :D