Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sky TV

Ok I've currently come up with a small debate around how people use their Sky Tv features.

When I'm looking for something to watch I will always use the TV guide function and depending on what I want to watch I'll select from the menu which is usually All Channels or Music. From here if it's in All Channels I will use the page down button and browse through until I find something I like to watch. With music obviously I'll start with the first music channel and use the channel up button until I find a song I like.

But it's come to my attention quite recntly where I've noticed people do not take advantage of the TV guide function and solely rely on the channel up and down button. Surely this is a sure fire way to waste a lot of time and quite evidently miss something that you could want to watch but never made it is far to actually see that it's on...

Does anybody else here use that ridiculous method of looking for something to watch when using Sky or similar tv packages?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If the thing they want to watch isnt too many channels away, sometimes its easier to change channel the way that you dislike.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I use the channel up and down button rather than the TV guide. I just forget it's there.