Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I thought I would introduce myself and tell you some useless information about meeeee

My name is Teresa, but friends call me Tre. I've just turned 30, so most probually one of the older ones. Please tell me there are more like me!!! lol. I came to the site in May from a link from a competition site and have stuck around ever since. I mainly post in Anything goes and Politics ( not as clever as everyone else in politics though!!) I sometimes post in sex too. I have two children, both girls - 6 and 9, and I live with my partner in Llandudno North Wales but originally from Nottm. I work in customer service for a hearing aid company, I SAID I WORK FOR.....well I thought it was funny lol

I am a friendly, bubbly person who tries to help people rather than judge them, but I am also a sarcastic bitch with a vicious tongue when pissed off - Sorry I am a gemini lol

See you all on the boards :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, welcome to the site. You sound alright for a 30 year old. ;)
    Hey, welcome to the site, I'm pretty new too, only been here since May.
    :D
    Fanx xxLaydee_Icexx I will look out for your posts xxx

Max, you are not bad for a young 'un
    ;)
    Hiya Tre, don't worry there are more like you.... I'm 33! *pinches himself just to make sure* yep, definitely 33!

I've joined about the same time as you, you'll often find me in Anything Goes and lurking in a few other forums!

I used to holiday just down the road from you! :)

And I know all about Gemini's.... lol :D
    fanx for post nightrocker, I think you have replied to a few topics I have posted. Should I be worried??? lol do I need to get the restraining order??? lol

Where abouts did you holiday?

What have you heard about Gemini's? that they are charming, clever, witty and gorgeus - oops thats just stuff I made up

Well us 'oldies will have to stick together:D

You have loads more posts than me:mad:

Edited 'cos I am quite thick, oh alright very thick
    Originally posted by tre
    fanx for post nightrocker, I think you have replied to a few topics I have posted. Should I be worried??? lol do I need to get the restraining order??? lol

No, I'm very nice really!! Just a bit wicked sometimes!! :D
    Where abouts did you holiday?

I used to stay in Rhyl a few years back, nice place
    What have you heard about Gemini's? that they are charming, clever, witty and gorgeus - oops thats just stuff I made up

I used to go out with one!! Are you saying I've got to be very, very nice to you? ;):D
    You have loads more posts than me:mad:

I cheated.... ;)
    Originally posted by nightrocker

No, I'm very nice really!! Just a bit wicked sometimes!! :D

I used to stay in Rhyl a few years back, nice place

I used to go out with one!! Are you saying I've got to be very, very nice to you? ;):D

I cheated.... ;)

Well I will hang fire on the restraining order then, don't tell anyone, but I like naughty lol

Rhyl - bit of a dump now tho

Of course u have to be nice, I have a wicked tongue ;)

Cheated - tut tut lol

ps, I know how to quote, but when I can't quote like u have, how do u do it?
    It's quite easy...

To quote someone's whole post just click on quote at bottom right of their post.

To just quote a sentance or two, click on post reply, then on quote, and then type the text into the field in the pop up which appears.

For longer/multiple portions of text, it may be easier to click on quote (as in the first option above) then edit the post to leave the parts you require and add square brackets at either end of each part containing the word "quote" in caps. On the second bracket you need to add a forward slash in front of the word quote.

Well I hope I haven't confused you anyway!

*wonders if he should ask Tre about her liking naughty*

*runs and hides from imminent wicked tongue*

:D;):D