Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ketamine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lately, a lot of people i know have been getting into ket. i.e taking it at house parties and clubs. i must admit, i do have a fascination with drugs. not that i am a keen taker or anything, but i have a naturally inquistive personality and well, i dont want to look back when im 70 and think - god i missed out on experiencing something and now its too late!!

i know ket is class c, my question is why? and what might i experience for my first time? ive heard horror stories of people falling into k holes and that doesnt sound too great. how long do the effects last and will there be a terrible comedown? ta.

Comments

• Options
    In small amounts K will alter your perception of time and distance. But basicallly you'll feel a bit wobbly. You need to take a bit more for a bigger effect. There isn't really a comedown to speak off, but if you have a lot of it you might find you get dehydrated and get the sniffles, so sip a drink every now and again.
  • Options
    As to why its class C, well you have asked a question there which doesnt have a good answer. Basically it was semi-legal because it was only covered by the medicines act, and the government being what it is couldnt stand for that. They asked the Council on the Misuse of Drugs to look into it, they basically said that its not widely abused, its not that dangerous and its use wasnt rising. This obviously meant that it needed to be banned.

Ketamine itself is not very physically dangerous (however it should not be mixed with any depressant drugs) but it is a powerful hallucinogen, so it does need to be treated with a lot of respect, start very small and see whether or not you like it.
  • Options
    I love, love, love, love Ketamine! Awesome drug.
    Mix it with Cocaine and you will be in paradise.
  • Options
    Love it :D
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I love, love, love, love Ketamine! Awesome drug.
    Mix it with Cocaine and you will be in paradise.
    CK is good (beware kids) but I find if I overdo it I'll inevitably get disorientated and puke. Doesn't happen with K alone!