Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

*Insert witty weekend thread name*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So whats everyone got planned?

Im off to Brum tonight to DJ for a bit, woo. Then probably do abit of shopping on Saturday and kill Nazi's on Call of Duty :p

Everyone. else. what. you. doing. tell. me. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i actually have nothing to do other than IT training tomorrow...i do have an ear infection, so maybe its good i'm not going out...

but i might have something...to do later...
    going to a 50th party and going to sing
    Hitting The End tonight for Steve Lawler's Viva Harlem Nights. Oh yes!

I can't believe yet another top club in London is closing it's doors this year (well, January...). I am genuinely upset about it :(

Tomorrow = carry on the party, and then start recovery.

Sunday = Probably recovering. Perhaps a bit of work.
    Few drinks tonight with the missus then work Saturday and Sunday. Boooring but I'll save some dough.
    big bag of happiness there for later ;)

gona be buzzin with the couzin later :D :shocking:
    Having a quiet night this weekend to save up for the next few weeks!

Tonight I shall be staying in and slobbing out in front of the tele.
    Tomorrow, gym in the morning, chill in the afternoon then a girlie get together tomorrow night watching the X-factor with Britney and playing dream phone (proper old skool dream phone, not the new crap one) :hyper:
    My weekend will consist of nothing but work, work, work.. gotta make my first million some how and they always say it's the hardest :chin:
    z- wrote: »
    big bag of happiness there for later ;)

gona be buzzin with the couzin later :D :shocking:

Where ya going?
    Possibly a quiet one tonight as my brain's still complaining about last friday and saturday. Although I'll probably be convinced to go out to see Sander once I've had a couple...
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Where ya going?

nower danny bailed til my gaf lol he on 8pm - 7am curfew so jus sit in and get fucked :D

enough stuff to last the weekend :yum:
    All nighter tonight, shopping tommorrow than out again tommorrow night. Spend sunday staying alive.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Chilling in tonight and enjoying the benefits of being unemployed, I should probably do some uni work too.
    Absolutely nothing.
    I've just learnt to fly so i'm off to The Storm Peaks :)
    Congrats on the flying RS.

As for me, I've done most of my Christmas shopping already. I'm doing the rest tomorrow - gotta get my last 4 or 5 presents, then it's good knowing it's out of the way before Advent begins.
    Meeting up with someone in London, who asked me out after us meeting at a conservation weekend!
    Should be fun, going to Greenwich to the planetarium!
    Shopping. And then more shopping.
    Just had a nice fish pie in the pub, back home now. Was nice going out for an evening meal after work with some friends.
    I have work tomorrow so unless I get offer for sex I'm staying in and working on my new knitting project. :thumb:

Tomorrow evening I'm invited to a end-of-year celebration by my riding club since I'm so sexy. Either I'll chill and take it easy or just go for it and get super drunk. I'm hoping there will be hot single guys there (although I'm not a huge fan of horse guys tbh).
    Whoops!
    Not got a thing planned :)
    Had a bit of a rough one last night and am paying slightly for it now...
    earlier today i spent the morning on the beach, and i pretty much plan on doing exactly the same thing tomorrow! Just bought a load of books in bulk which should last.. oooh all of 4 days or so, and am readyto lay back and ddo nowt for the next week or so :D
    I was worried about you, considering i wasnt sure how close to mumbai you were.
    Last night was the choir concert I performed in, followed by vodkas and pints of wine.
    Today is a Christmas dinner! Yay! All my friends are buggering off home soon for Christmas so this is the only weekend that we can all get together. Mmm...leaving soon and very excited! I hope there's Xmas pudding.
    Sunday is a fucking long fucking boring soul sucking shift at work 1-10 and when I come back I'll be going to a St Andrews meal hosted by English people who have promised to keep a Scottish accent going the whole way through. Interesting...
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I have work tomorrow so unless I get offer for sex I'm staying in and working on my new knitting project. :thumb:

Tomorrow evening I'm invited to a end-of-year celebration by my riding club since I'm so sexy. Either I'll chill and take it easy or just go for it and get super drunk. I'm hoping there will be hot single guys there (although I'm not a huge fan of horse guys tbh).

I've never seen any horse guys. Only horse girls. Was only girls at the stables near me for some reason!
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    I've never seen any horse guys. Only horse girls. Was only girls at the stables near me for some reason!

Iceland is a bit unique, we've always had a lot of guys into horses. The riding culture is horses, alcohol and partying. ;) Horse Balls are a well known thing.

I'm not a big fan of horse guys though, I always get the feeling that most of them are serial womanizers.

I had a nice night. Just got home and am knitting since I don't want to remove my booooooooots. I'm knackered but I won't go to bed wearing my boots. Life's hard. :crazyeyes
    Oh thats so cool. To me horses=farmer or rich and fancy. I grew up in a small town so alot of my friends who lived out in the country and on farms had horses but even they had to be rich enough for that. The only times I got to ride them were on vacations to certian places or girl scout camp. How fun :heart::heart: They are sooo pretty. Once when at a friends house she let me feed her horse a carrot :D

My weekend is drinking and writing papers. Alcohol=ambition, don't you see ;) Oh the fun. I've given up on the one due tuesday. Half as many pages as I should... I'll fill in the blank spaces tomorrow.
    Time to go for bike ride.
    MrG wrote: »
    Time to go for bike ride.

Too bad I wasn't up earlier! I'd have tagged along!

Unless you're some crazy roadie. :p
    :naughty:
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Unless you're some crazy roadie. :p
    Nothing wrong with that!