Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wot do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so one of my good mates is goin out wit this guy and because of this we have all gotten to kno his mates, in particular i have started chatting to this guy, ali, altho i dont kno him all that well we were doin the same subjects at skool and so i started talkin to him on msn durin exam leave, altho he was sorta seein this other girl. but he broke up with her last week. we all went out in a big group to celebrate our friends 18th, but we got split up and there was only about 6 of us, and ali was there and we got on so well but i dunno if i can take him bein nice as flirtin or just simply him bein nice, cos he was a wee bit drunk but not that bad. but now he is stuck in ma head and he aint goin away. i dont see him that much so i dunno if i should just leave it. ma mates think i should txt him but i dunno if that would b weird cos i dont normally txt him? there is another party a week on monday andi kno he will be ther- should i just leave it til then??
any advice??? ta luv wee fairy x

Comments

• Options
    Get to know him better, so you can determine if he likes you in that way or not. Try and think of an excuse to begin texting him, ie, "Hey, do you have who evers number?". When he texts back the number text him back saying thanks, and engage in general conversation, asking if he's going to the party etc. (even although you already know he is).

Hope that helped...
  • Options
    That usually works can u not just talk to him on msn again? ask him u know that silly Q... wat wud u say if i asked u out.... usually works for me... or give him one of those questionnare's as a forward and ask silly Q's. Up to u!