Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am watching Babe...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've not watched this film for about 12ish years. It was one of my favourite films as a child and I can feel myself welling up already :(

That'll do pig, that'll do.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    awww. I have seen it so many times, courtesy of my 7 year old. I do like that bit
  • Options
    I remember this making the rounds in early 1996 while I was in sixth form, so yeah, 12 years ago is spot on :-) As I was only just getting back into Disney animations at the time, I largely ignored Babe at the time. Do you think I should get it, knowing that I like Disney and Dreamworks in general?
  • Options
    i LOVE that film. it was on tv a few weeks ago. didnt much like pig in the city though.
  • Options
    Oh no, I've never tarnished my view of the wonderful original Babe by watching it's awful Pig In The City sequel!
  • Options
    Just makes me want a bacon sarnie.
  • Options
    Has it really been 12 years?

I want a Border Collie. :(
  • Options
    OO you would love it although if you love bacon more than you love disney films I wouldnt watch it as It may make you not eat anything containing pork eve again.