Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Those of you with siblings

2»

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    noooo, did I say it to you? It might have been meant as a joke, sorry!
    I think you posted that somewhere. Strange. I might be confusing you with someone else? :chin:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My sister and I don't look alike at all. Different hair colour, eye colour, skin tone, plus she's tiny and I'm, er not.
    I think you posted that somewhere. Strange. I might be confusing you with someone else? :chin:

Oh. If I did it must have been a really bad joke. Sorry! Nope we share DNA :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Oh. If I did it must have been a really bad joke. Sorry! Nope we share DNA :)
    Accepted. I'll update my database. :p
    I'm sick of this now so I"ll ask online (for a limited time) Even my sisters roomate said we look identical. I think we look absoutly nothing alike.

http://johnrite.smugmug.com/gallery/4756306_Nhqng#282008346_WbTLs-A-LB

I think I have always looked like my brother and nothing like my sister. She has had a cute nose job so anything we may have had alike has dissapeared.
    You look quite different yet very similar (I realise that makes no sense but it does to me).