Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am so so Mad I want to Screammmm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I moved out with my boyfriend in August as we split up and we both moved back home ... I took the keys in and gave our details in to where was going etc etc
Now I am at my mums I kept getting bills from things My BF never paid off such as Council Tax & Water bills and now they are all getting sent to me and I am ahving to pay them.
He also bought me gifts from catologes which i never knew about at the time where they come from and I am getting letters that he is saying he never set the accounts up and wasnt even living there so they are asking me to pay them off too!!! What can I say?? He had credit cards in his mums address too so they are saying he could of been living there!! Am battling the world!!
When we was living there he hardly ever worked so I was always paying out and now hes working he still cant even pay his way!!
I feel rubbish today now!!:no:

Comments

• Options
    That's awful. I think things like council tax have to be paid, but other things like catalogues etc. you might just be able to give them his address and let him deal with his own bills. My first line of action would be the CAB, otherwise, you could try calling a debt advice line and see what they say.
  • Options
  • Options
    The Catologes was in his name but he has told them I took them out and as I was the one at home all day I signed for them !! The water and council tax was in a joint name but they are sending all the bills to me!
  • Options