Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

White bell end freaking me out worrying

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I STARTED RETRACTING MY FORESKIN A FEW WEEKS AGO BECAUSE OF SMEGMA BUILD UP AND ITS CLEANER TO HAVE RETRACTED AND MY BELL END HAS LIKE GONE WHITE AN WRINKLY WHEN ERECTED ITS OK IS THERE ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT OR HAS ANY ADVICE WORRIED :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    If you have kept your foreskin pulled back, the head of your penis (the glans) is probably drying out and the 'whiteness' you see is dried skin.

The inner surface of the skin of the foreskin, which usually covers the glans, is much like the inner eyelid - soft and moist. This in turn keeps the glans soft and moist.

If you have a good daily personal hygiene routine, smegma should not be much of a problem. I would suggest keeping your foreskin forward again, and just make special attention to clean it when you bathe/shower.
  • Options
    i second what tegan said
  • Options
    on a related note, a urologist told me the other day not to wash with soap or shower gel, but just with clean warm water.
  • Options
    Yup, soap is bad for your private bits.