Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Porterhouse, Temple Bar

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone been? I'm in Dublin for New Year and thinking of going here...what's it like? I've been to the Covent Garden one, thought it was nice :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, looks like people might not have been to that specific pub, but just thought I'd have a look around to see if there was any info out there and I came across a discussion on it from the realbeer forums that you may find useful.

Dublin is a brilliant city by the way. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Porterhouse,Temple Bar

Hi

This is a fantastic pub and one of my personal favourites, they have loads of real ales and bottled beers from around the world. The pub is 3 floors high and they have live music on most nights. Beware they don't sell Guiness.....only their own brewed version which is "plain". Don't let this put you off tho' as the plain is even better than the Guiness & cheeper.

In fact on the whole the last time I was in Dublin the Porterhouse was probably one of the cheapest places on Temple bar...;)

Enjoy...you'll have a great time