Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi there, i have recently been diagnosed with low self esteem, and start my group in the new year. it explains a lot of things about my childhood and now. i always wondered what was wrong with me, why do i feel the way i feel, and am i ever going to find out. until i start the group i guess i am going to feel the same.

does anyone else have or had low self esteem, and how has it affected them or the people around them ? thanks and i hope to hear from some you soon.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    andrew54 wrote: »
    hi there, i have recently been diagnosed with low self esteem, and start my group in the new year. it explains a lot of things about my childhood and now. i always wondered what was wrong with me, why do i feel the way i feel, and am i ever going to find out. until i start the group i guess i am going to feel the same.

does anyone else have or had low self esteem, and how has it affected them or the people around them ? thanks and i hope to hear from some you soon.

Hello! I think you'd be surprised how many people here do! I, for one, suffer from this and mild forms of BDD. If you head over to the health and fitness section I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of people willing to give lots of help and advice (not to mention lovely encouragement).