Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

2nd Date Ideas....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...okay so met this guy about a month back now and then we saw each other again two weeks later but was just a night out with his mates...both quite drunk...nothing official.

Then last Weds we went out our "first" date...hot choc and chatting in a cafe for like 3 hours!

Now it's my choice for this Saturday and as it's our second date I'm feeling under pressure to think of something good...I don't really do dates!

We're both uni students, 20, so not flash with cash...and apparently it's going to be crappy weather but I want to do something a bit different and not cliche.

He's in to football..although professes he never really watched Rugby before so was thinking of taking him to a game as it's a part of my life...that a stupid idea?!

Any help/suggestions would be great!!

X

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The question was posted a few days ago so I'll link you to the thread. Hopefully the ideas will help you http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=130763
    Just to say thanks!
    It was freeezing so we went to the aquarium and it went down really really well ^_^
    Third date is where you unleash cooking skills from hell.
    The aquarium worked really well for me as well. :)

3rd date turned into watching the f1 round at his before I had to run off for my normal Sunday evening pub quiz. Might go for the cooking next time, but it's awkward round mine cos of having a lodger so not much privacy....is it odd to suggest him cooking for me I wonder! ;)