Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!(Big Brother)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Alison is leaving!! i really thought it was gonna be alex, i havent liked alison since day one so im REALLY pleased that shes being evicited! thought sandy was being a bit of an arse though when davina said alison was leaving and he said something about the public knowing the truth or whatever. poor Kate, she didnt seem happy AT ALL! this week is gonna even more full of bitchin i reckon, cos theyve all gotta put up wiv alex for another week which to be honest i think there all shocked about, think they all thought alex would be evicted!!:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    why did you hate alison from the start? I was shocked when they said she was leaving. At times she has annoyed me but shes a lovely bubbly gal witha lot of spirit. If anything alex should have gone. Hes got a point with what he says but as far as i can see he moans too much/ and hes voice irritates the hell out of me!
  • Options
    im not really sure why i hated alison from the start. i suppose she is a really nice girl with loadsa personality but there is just something about her that i dont like. i dont particularly like alex either but i wanted him to stay in to annoy everyone else. makes good watching when theres abit of tension in the house. he'll be out soon though- hes guaranteed to be up for eviction again next week no doubt about it. it'll be much quieter now without alison, thinking bout it now in kinda gutted shes going:(
  • Options
    I was so shocked that Alison went. I wanted Sandy or Alex to go. Alex is just annoying, but Sandys nasty, hes a shit stirrer, completely non-genuine.
  • Options
    I wanted Sandy to go, the guy is just so.....blah. *Will go out for a chinese in Alison's honour*:)
  • Options
    I'm glad that annoying Alison's gone, I never liked her from day one. She wasnt exactly a brilliant example to the youth of today either was she, I aint having a go, but it was kinda sick the way she was using her size, and the fact she was so obviously proud of it, in a failed attempt to walk of with 70 grand.
  • Options
    Oh and the others are *such* a good example for youngsters are they? They don't go in to be examples! I liked Alison, although I can see how she might have been annoying to live with but she shouldn't have gone out so early especially when up against dull-do-nothing Sandy and pole-up-his-arse-Alex!
  • Options
    Oooooooh tonight is the task, the one that decides their fate for the next week. :D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier
    Oooooooh tonight is the task, the one that decides their fate for the next week. :D:D

i just cant wait to see alex's reaction to this one if he's in the half that have to live on rations or whatever it is:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian
    I aint having a go, but it was kinda sick the way she was using her size, and the fact she was so obviously proud of it, in a failed attempt to walk of with 70 grand.

And Alex doesn't use the fact he is a male model?
    Sandy a Scotsman, Adele a black woman, Johnny a northerner?

They all have something which appeals to a certain type of person, and they are bound to flaunt that!

So what if she was proud of her size? She has a right to be proud of anything she wishes. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    im not really sure why i hated alison from the start. i suppose she is a really nice girl with loadsa personality but there is just something about her that i dont like. i dont particularly like alex either but i wanted him to stay in to annoy everyone else. makes good watching when theres abit of tension in the house. he'll be out soon though- hes guaranteed to be up for eviction again next week no doubt about it. it'll be much quieter now without alison, thinking bout it now in kinda gutted shes going:(
    lol..ur kinda gutted but you screamed yes when you heard the result *grins* ahh well.the problem is with the whole ignoring everybody else..it kinda gets boring. I mean its alright to have wild frenzied lets-throw-objects-round-the-room argumnets..but this ones way to drousy and everyone compleins about the smae things and wont get revenge! its kinda boring in that way relaly...reminds me of survivor ..god lord how BORING.
  • Options
    Im gona say something you lot probably wont like....i dont watch big brother....i dont see the point personally (maybe im odd:D ) but if i wanted to see people in a room talking id spy on my neighboors
  • Options
    i was soooo pleased when Alison went! she is so annoying with her stupid dances. ok sometimes she was quite funny, i was just waiting to see her eat all the food so they wouldn't have any, but she didnt! let-down!
    Alex is hilarious, don't vote him out. And I like Sandy, he's one of the only intelligent ones in there. Plus he seems quite genuine to me actually, at least he doesn't pretend to get on with everyone and he can see through people's fake attitudes.
    Vote Kate out...she's boring. :p
  • Options
    i was gutted when alison left. not cos i liked her, cos i dont, but cos i hate alex and sandy! they piss me off.
  • Options
    I'm glad that annoying Alison's gone, I never liked her from day one. She wasnt exactly a brilliant example to the youth of today either was she, I aint having a go, but it was kinda sick the way she was using her size, and the fact she was so obviously proud of it, in a failed attempt to walk of with 70 grand.
    Sorry about this post, stupid thing to say really. Sorry if any offence was caused.

Anyway I think Big Brothers ruined now they put bloody glass bars, seperating the contestants. They should have left it the way it was.
  • Options

Sorry about this post, stupid thing to say really. Sorry if any offence was caused.

dagnammit, and I was just about to have a go at you too! :p
  • Options
    Me too lol...grr at that comment..they are all using something to try and walk off with 70 grand! I liked Alison..now the house is just boring! She gave it a sense of aliveness! I cant believeeeeeee the glass bars are gonna be there for the rest of the weeks, I only thought it was gonna be for a week so that was good but now for the remaining weeks, thats pants! I like all the ones on the poor side best ( move Johnny to the poor then then ill love all the poor group!) :D
  • Options
    I cant believeeeeeee the glass bars are gonna be there for the rest of the weeks, I only thought it was gonna be for a week

they are only gonna be there for the rest of the week i think, not all the time!!
  • Options
    nope its all the time now. the people on each side will change because they get re-arranged depending on whether they win the weekly task or not.
    I'm not very sure why people think it will be boring now, can someone enlighten me?
  • Options
    I'm not very sure why people think it will be boring now, can someone enlighten me?

im not sure what i really think of it all cos i only watched it till half ten last night, i didnt see the bit that was on at 11:30 so i havnt really seen whats been done. it sounds abit wierd to me, its on in 15 mins anyway so ill see it then