Home Travel & Free Time
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What are you playing right now...

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fallout 3. I've only scratched the surface so far. I can't decide if I want to be a good guy or an utter cunt.
    Mass Effect - just got a new PC which can play it and it's got awesome graphics, story and depth, albeit combat is a bit shoot 'em up.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    The gameplay is very similar to God of War even without the puzzle elements, like the "press the highlighted button in time to kill the bad guy" minigame - straight from the God of War handbook.
    That (or similar) been used in many games, I wouldn't say it's a signature thing of GoW. For example, Resident Evil 4, Prince of Persia: The two thrones.
    Borrowing Far cry 2 at the moment and I like it alot.
    Wish I had the cash for the new Football Manager...... also trying to weigh up which game is worth getting the most, because I can't justify buying both... End Wars or the new C&C Red Alert?
    This is such a brilliant game, Better than Desktop Tower Defense.
    BloonsTowerDefence Enjoy.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    WoW:WotLK

:x
    Mass Effect - just got a new PC which can play it and it's got awesome graphics, story and depth, albeit combat is a bit shoot 'em up.

I really enjoyed that game, only bad point is the samey non-story planets :no:

I am currently downloading Left 4 Dead very veerrrrry slowly, so playing that later I hope!
    exyzed wrote: »
    I really enjoyed that game, only bad point is the samey non-story planets :no:

Mass Effect is like pretty much my favourite fucking 360 game. Love it! But yeah I know whatyou mean about all those samey planets - I was expecting to discover secret alien civilizations and shit.
    Oh well, there's a second one due to be released sometime this year. Can't wait!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Oh well, there's a second one due to be released sometime this year. Can't wait!

:hyper:

didn't know that, I'll be buying it soon as it's out for the PC!