Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Freezing- No Heating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Maybe this is payback for laughing at Bunnie when she couldn't work her heating out, but I cant find the on switch for the heating and I'm fucking freezing.

I cant get through to my house mates, so come on where should I look, it isn't anywhere obvious.

Help before I freeze to death :D

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Utility cupboards? Probably in the same place as the boiler?

Check random cupboards for switches, look at all the walls etc.

Good luck :p
  • Options
    If you mean the roomstat, then providing it was installed by a decent company all the radiators, except one will have TRVs on, the room stat is generally near, but not right next to the radiator without the TRV

Generally the hallway is the most common place to put them, but depends on the house layout etc...

Calvin wrote: »
    Maybe this is payback for laughing at Bunnie when she couldn't work her heating out, but I cant find the on switch for the heating and I'm fucking freezing.

I cant get through to my house mates, so come on where should I look, it isn't anywhere obvious.

Help before I freeze to death :D
  • Options
    Thanks guys, but it comes on automatically at 6pm, so I just went to the gym until then :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Mwahahahahahaha! I have nothing to add...but mwahahahahaha!

;)
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Mwahahahahahaha! I have nothing to add...but mwahahahahaha!

;)

You evil girl. I was freezing my nuts off.