Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

halloweeeeeeeen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are people going as for halloween? I want to steal some ideas!

Comments

• Options
    I've decided last minute to go as a person from an ipod advert! I'm trying to get my mate on board for it but he's kinda reluctant.

If I had the time and money for it as well as in the inclination I'd do this:

http://www.instructables.com/id/JUST_DO_IT_How_to_make_a_Paper_Nike_Sneaker_Cost/
  • Options
    what person?

that looks so cool! I really wanted to go as a giant pumpkin but it's too late and expensive now to buy what I would want for it.

I really dont want to go as a witch. Your suggestion for my boyfriend last year was AMAZING by the way!! :)
  • Options
    I just had a brain wave..

RAINBOW BRITE

o yeahhh
  • Options
    what person?

that looks so cool! I really wanted to go as a giant pumpkin but it's too late and expensive now to buy what I would want for it.

I really dont want to go as a witch. Your suggestion for my boyfriend last year was AMAZING by the way!! :)

hahahaha cheers! and i mean like a person from an ipod advert where they're a black silhouette with the white earphones and ipod and they dance. just a black tshirt, jeans and black connies. black wig and black body paint. bish bash bosh.

i'm going to a dancey thing on halloween so it'd work out pretty cool :)
  • Options
    that's a really good idea, don't forget to post a pic!

all i need for me are some multi coloured pop socks..
  • Options
    I'm working on Hallowe'en night, and I was rather hoping to get out of doing this. Unfortunately, luck is not on my side - my boss has told me that all the staff have to dress up on that day, managers included. He'll be coming to work, appropriately enough, as the Grim Reaper. I will most probably be a vampire, as I'm told I have the teeth for it.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I'm working on Hallowe'en night, and I was rather hoping to get out of doing this. Unfortunately, luck is not on my side - my boss has told me that all the staff have to dress up on that day, managers included. He'll be coming to work, appropriately enough, as the Grim Reaper. I will most probably be a vampire, as I'm told I have the teeth for it.

And your a sucker.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    And your a sucker.
    I won't be biting your neck that night, then! :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I won't be biting your neck that night, then! :p

You'll just be sucking cock, not mine.
  • Options
    You'll just be sucking cock, not mine.
    You're just jealous. :p
  • Options
    Party tonight! We will be:

jackandsally0hn.png

Oh yes.
  • Options
    sally! are you drawing on the sewn up bits?
  • Options
    sally! are you drawing on the sewn up bits?

I'm ashamed to say that I resorted to buying a costume off the tinterweb, cause we were so busy with the whole wedding business :o Will be painting up my face zombie green with stitches, though :)

Made a bat bow tie for the mister, though :D
  • Options
    that's cute! I love the idea of couple costumes. I wanted to go as Juno and tried to get my boyfriend to go as Paulie Bleeker but it didn't work...
  • Options
    Aww. Well, we do ok as long as the man of the couple is bald! :p Sometimes you have to shifty it a little. Last year I was Wednesday Addams and he was Uncle Fester.
  • Options
    I was going to go as Wednesday this year but thought I'd just look like my normal self having a bad day. I wanted something a bit crazy!
  • Options
    I'm gonna be boring and going as a witch. I bought a hat and broom for a grand total of £1.50 hehe. I already have the black clothes. I'm going to get some Barry M nail varnish in either black, red black or red wine. I'm going to be wearing charcoal Barry M Dazzle dust on my eyes.
    i wanted to wear this but couldn't afford it http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/18868.jpg
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I'm gonna be boring and going as a witch. I bought a hat and broom for a grand total of £1.50 hehe. I already have the black clothes. I'm going to get some Barry M nail varnish in either black, red black or red wine. I'm going to be wearing charcoal Barry M Dazzle dust on my eyes.
    i wanted to wear this but couldn't afford it http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/18868.jpg

I wore that to a party last year, was pretty good. My god was that a bad party. I don't want to remember it (not that I can remember much anyway)!
  • Options
    Right well me and my work mates have decided to go out as the Village people .. im going as the sailor/army man .. any ideas for cheap costumes .. cant be arsed to spend too much :)
  • Options
    Right well me and my work mates have decided to go out as the Village people .. im going as the sailor/army man

You like to camp it up, dont you :p
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    You like to camp it up, dont you :p

On your bike ;)
  • Options
    :lol:

Now edit that :D
  • Options
    ahhh, all of the sudden I want to be the corpse bride.

I really need to finish that stupid uni assignment so I can, like, dedicate time guilt-free to figure out if it's possible!
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    ahhh, all of the sudden I want to be the corpse bride.

I really need to finish that stupid uni assignment so I can, like, dedicate time guilt-free to figure out if it's possible!
    OHOHOH

You should watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCZqxYPC2Gw
  • Options
    wow, that's well impressive! I'd probably end up looking like Frankenstein if I tried this, haha. :D Thanks! I'm considering how to do the make-up if I go along with this idea.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    wow, that's well impressive! I'd probably end up looking like Frankenstein if I tried this, haha. :D Thanks! I'm considering how to do the make-up if I go along with this idea.
    He is pretty amazing, but I think it's fairly simple compared to some of the other halloween stuff he's done.

I think the basic idea is just white/blue skin and pink cheeks and stuff. And if you do the costume good nobody'll notice if you mess the makeup up a bit :p.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I want to get all dressed up and go to a party - can I tag along to one of yours?
  • Options
    Boo!
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    Boo!

I like, yes yes! :thumb:

I'm starting the dress now. My sewing skills are rusty but I'm stubborn as fook. I'll end up with something!

Franki: I was most worried about having enough colour to cover my face and possibly the rest of my body that's bare! heehee. But I've been joking that it's so cold these days that I don't need makeup to turn blue. ;)
  • Options
    i'm kinda meant to be medusa meets sucubus...made my PVC skirt, and i'm half way through making my top and hair falls...might buy some wings...not sure yet...