Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

GBH With Intent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,please can someone advice me how long will my sentence be.The circumstances is that four years ago my partner and myself had a argument she grabbed my hair and was screaming at me this happened in the bedroom she finally let go of my hair and was just leaving my apartment to get away as she was been irrational as i was just out the door i heard a thud looked around and she was at the bottom of the stairs which resulted in her breaking her leg.She did not wanted to press charges.However the CPS wants to,as they claimed i pushed her down the stairs,also she lost top of her ear,which still to this day not sure how that happened.Her leg is still not okay it is still in a brace.How long will i get.This is my first offence.At the time this happened i was 24.Any input would be greatly appreciated.Also i did jump bail and was arrested on a European Arrest Warrant,currently on bail for the last two months waiting to get extradied.