Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

F*** me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went to a gym class today called 'Boot Camp' because my mate Rach asked if I'd like to go along. I didn't quite click that maybe Boot Camp wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

Oh my word...the complete and utter shame. I lasted 15mins...yes 15mins before a) I thought my head was gonna explode I had such a bad headache b) I was gonna sweat myself to death and c) I thought my whole body was going to collapse.

:o:o:o

Hmm, maybe the Boot Camp class wasn't the best gym class to ever start on. It was my first ever class, and an experience I will never forget.

Good old Rach lasted the whole hour and said she could do another class. I, on the other hand, have decided maybe just plain old aerobics is a better class for me to do.

Ho hum!

Comments

• Options
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    I went to a gym class today called 'Boot Camp' because my mate Rach asked if I'd like to go along. I didn't quite click that maybe Boot Camp wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

Oh my word...the complete and utter shame. I lasted 15mins...yes 15mins before a) I thought my head was gonna explode I had such a bad headache b) I was gonna sweat myself to death and c) I thought my whole body was going to collapse.

:o:o:o

Hmm, maybe the Boot Camp class wasn't the best gym class to ever start on. It was my first ever class, and an experience I will never forget.

Good old Rach lasted the whole hour and said she could do another class. I, on the other hand, have decided maybe just plain old aerobics is a better class for me to do.

Ho hum!

:lol:

Yeah, going into a Boot Camp class at what sounds like a complete beginner level is not a good idea.

Definitely recommend getting to the gym and getting a decent weights plan going on.
  • Options
    haha, sounds like quite the experience there. ;)

There's a guy at work who's obsessed about BootCamp and keeps asking me when I plan to join. I hear it's a killer but also that usually people adjust to it fairly quickly, although it's always going to be a hard workout.
  • Options
    yeah i was going to go to ju jitsu boot camp, but its the same day as something else, so i've saved my arse!
  • Options
    you'll be sleeping sound tonight.