Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stress and Anxiety... what to do!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

Well heres my problem, and i hope someone can gve me some kind of advice...

about 7 weeks ago i went to the doctors, for an unrelated matter, and cut the story short i fainted... which is probably the best place to do it!

after this i have been very anxious, and very stressed, and i feel faint, dizzy and physically very weak in myself, not being able to stand up sometimes for more than 5 mins.... it probabaly didnt help that in the middle of this i started a new job, and i'm a shadow of myself.

I petrified to go the doctors, and this is where i feel my most dizzy... panicky...etc...

its disturbing my new job, my relationship, and i havent been able to drive without crying the whole time... its very very annoying now, and i just want to be myself!!

However i am not the kind of person who can push the feeling to the back of my head and tell myself i'm okay, so its always there.

so after a long story, (sorry) does anyone have any opinions? or ways that i can make myself feel better, or just to push that feeling to the back of my mind, as its stopping me getting on!

Comments

• Options
    you need to really try and get to the doctor again, perhaps take a good friend with you for help. or call NHS direct for advice. it sounds pretty acute and serious so please seek some help. hope get on OK.
  • Options
    i'm in the process of changing my doctor, as she's just rubbish.... really...

i probabaly should have mentioned physically there is nothing wrog with me, thas been tested. i is all in my head!

thanks for the reply... :)