Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any ideas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Me n my GF have been goin out for about 7 weeks. I like her alot n did the stupid thing of telling her i love her. she started to back off sayin i was bein too serious n that she isnt ready to commit to smething really serious at the moment.

Everythings fine now but shes still being abit off. I dont know what to do to make her all happy again. should i just take her out n try that. Any ideas of smething really special i could do?

Comments

• Options
    It sounds as you've scared her with telling her you love her as it's a big thing. Do you actually love her or did it just come out wrong? Perhaps you should talk to her and tell her how you feel but it came out wrong when you said you loved her, but that doesn't mean you can't. This would let her know how you feel whilst not scaring her my moving too fast
  • Options
    It's either cause she's not ready for a big relationship or she thinks ur sayin it cause u wana use her.... All you can do is be there for her and spend time with her.. but don't spend too much time with her and actin obsessed or she mit push u away and end up not likin you...
  • Options
    there's this feeling that its girls that are too lovey dovey but in my experience It always seems to be the blokes who say 'I love you' first.

Must be because they want a shag!
  • Options
    Must be because they want a shag

Not only guys, want a shag? JoKe! i swear if admin close this again they'll kick me out for turnin every post into a datin and relatin site. Where's thier sense of humor