Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Barclays helpdesk.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody know what the number is for this? My card is getting declined on Paypal and the number I'm trying to call, 0870 848 2916, is "unavailable". That's the one it says on the website for "information and to register" under the Cardholder Protection bit, and that's the best I can find in relation to what I'm asking. The fucking FAQ on the Barclays site doesn't even have "what do I do if my card is declined?" although it does have a similar question, which says "try again later", and no solution for if that doesn't work.

ARGH fucking hate Barclays.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I wouldn't think they'd discuss it over the phone with you unless you are registered with Phone/Internet banking. Might be best to call in branch?
  • Options
    Yeh, I figured. Fucking hell.

I was gonna go into town tomorrow anyway but ARGH. I want to pay for my stuff :(.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote: »
    Yeh, I figured. Fucking hell.

I was gonna go into town tomorrow anyway but ARGH. I want to pay for my stuff :(.
    Get someone else to do it? :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Get someone else to do it? :p
    No :p. I've explained to the two people that my bank are shit so they're willing to wait til tomorrow. It's cause I'm paying in dollars and I spent £1300 on rent yesterday.

Ah, I hate Barclays so bad.