Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

keep goin?? plz reply

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it just me or can other guys do it aswell. i can stop myself from cumin 3 or 4 time b4 i cum and can keep goin 3-4 time after iv cum in the end my gf stops me cos she cant take ne more. iv never had a sexual realsionship b4 and dont know much bout sex or nethink to do with a realsionship really but is that normall or not??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don`t know how many times I can stop myself as I`ve never had to. They always cum first so I can just let it rip :-)
    As for keeping going after, sometimes I can, sometimes I can`t, it sort of decides on its own whether it wants to carry on or not :-)

"Honesty is just an excuse for lack of imagination."
    ok thanx.my gf allways orgasums first she orgasums bout 4-7 time everytime we have sex but i cant orgasum so i feel like i have to make her as many times as i can to make up for me not bein able to. i dunno y i cant orgasum mite be depression or sexual problem in the past ne tip ne1 on relaxing and just enjoyin it??????????
    hi

maybe you're putting yourself under pressure to "perform" and that this is making you more up-tight about this issue. it's not unknown for men have fake orgasm, go through all the motions and at the end, there's nothing.

don't worry about it, just relax and enjoy, take some pressure off yourself and see what happens.

hope this is of some help

beetlejuice@inbox.net

If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is NOT for you.