Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Steroids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im going to start taking steroids.

For a twelve week period. Possibly another 12 week period after that and then stop them completely.

I want to do this to gain some quick mass.

I researched already but want to know which steroid I should use

Comments

• Options
    surely if you'd researched it extensively you'd know which steroid to take?
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    surely if you'd researched it extensively you'd know which steroid to take?

I agree.

Personally I wouldn't use them at all. Have you exhausted all other natural methods (eating like a horse) and slightly less natural methods (various supplements Biotest) before deciding on these?

You might be worth reading www.t-nation.com (for example) for a bit more insight, as asking on here is very unlikely to yield the answers you seek.
  • Options
    Steroids
  • Options
    Steroids

...and?

t-nation has good advice for both 'natural' trainers and 'roid users.
  • Options
    sorry for being like moral and all but if your an athlete or even just a sports enthusiast isnt this like i dunno cheating a bit. sorry being so cliche and all. just work out and eat 50 steaks a week :thumb:

also steroid use replaces natural hormones (including testosterone) when you stop using them your body will think it doesnt need to produce much testosterone cos you have already been taking it. hello oestrogen, breasts and tiny tiny balls :hyper: :hyper:

i watched a documentary on anabolic steroid use and there was an ex user on there who when they did tests on him they found he had the same amount of testosterone as a 9 year old GIRL his balls werent much bigger than peanuts.
  • Options
    herbal alternatives?
  • Options
    lol dont be lazy just work out :p
  • Options
    lol dont be lazy just work out :p

You idiot, you have to work out anyway, they're just performance enhancers.

I should know cus im on my 4th cycle right now.

People like you make me sick, you still have to train hard and eat good and get good rest!
  • Options
    brad18 wrote: »

People like you make me sick, you still have to train hard and eat good and get good rest!
    There's no need to be offensive. The point was completely valid - proper training and diet are much better than a quick fix of steroids.

How exactly does taking steroids make you an expert on them? There are plenty of people taking steroids because they think it's a quick an easy way to build up muscle, without having a clue about how they work or the other effects they may have on their bodies.
  • Options
    I have an urge to try these but really wouldn't want to end up damaged with them. Steroids can be very dangerous therfore I will not bother.
  • Options
    There's no need to be offensive. The point was completely valid - proper training and diet are much better than a quick fix of steroids.

How exactly does taking steroids make you an expert on them? There are plenty of people taking steroids because they think it's a quick an easy way to build up muscle, without having a clue about how they work or the other effects they may have on their bodies.

Your speaking to someone with experience and knowledge about them so i do know the effects it has on my body.
    Your can get gains within 3months the same way you could get gains from 5 years of training.
    If they were too unsafe andi didnt know what i was doing, then i wouldnt use them but ive done my research.
  • Options
    My husband was ill in the summer and he had to take steriods but defo not for building up mass. I would consult your gp before you do. These steriods made him really hungry but did not develop any muscles hehehe.
  • Options
    sounds like the side effects of these steroids are taking effect!

brad18 wrote: »

• Options
    Don't steroids give you tits and shrink your balls?
  • Options
    Anyone who think's taking steroids is safe, is just an idiot IMO.
  • Options
    becks27 wrote: »
    My husband was ill in the summer and he had to take steriods but defo not for building up mass. I would consult your gp before you do. These steriods made him really hungry but did not develop any muscles hehehe.

Completely different steroids.

This is an old thread...
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Completely different steroids.

Err, no they're not.

Testosterone enanthate is the most commonly prescribed steroid by doctors for people with recovering from major accidents, muscle conditions etc.

Testosterone enanthate also happens to be a very popular steroid for body building (probably the most popular) either on its own or stacked with another.

The difference is the dose and frequency of injections.