Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

02 upgrade.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does any1 know when you can upgrade your mobile in an 18 month contract, I'm fed up with my current phone and could be doing with a new one haha, im in month 12 of an 18 month contract.

Comments

• Options
    in 6 months then :). U can change ur phone before that but you'd need to open a second contract alongside that, and pay both until the first expires (Or buy the phone outright for cash)
  • Options
    Just a question, is this about the iPhone? If so, go to the O2 store, pay up front a few hundred pounds, and you'll get a replacement for your iPhone.
  • Options
    nah looking for a new phone, got the RZr z8 at the moment, fed up with it.
  • Options
    Well with tmobile they reckon i may be able to get a renewal at the 14th month point. So new years eve pretty much for me. Im tempted to go on ebay aqnd just buy a new one :(
  • Options
    At the moment I have a 12 month contract on O2, and I'm allowed to upgrade after 9 months as I'm a select customer.
    But if I upgrade I HAVE to go on an 18 month contract which I'm not happy about