Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

spliff rolling tips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey im not very good at rolling at all. i can roll a single skin ok takes me a minute or two but can do it. i was wondering what you guys can do. post some pics of some nice rolls you guys have done if its a new invention post some instructions. i think of rolling as an art, one i want to master. lets see some masterpeices people! lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's all about practise, i used a credit card when i first started which helps a lot. and start rolling from the end with the roach.
    Took me a while to master. I always found it easier rolling with cigarette tobacco rather than rolling tobacco. Some find the other way around though.

The roach has to be perfectly round for me to, gives it a perfect shape.

Strange as it may seem, I was great at rolling when pissed. Dont know why.

Just down to practice though, if your gagging for a spliff you will learn quick enough. :thumb:
    Watch and learn from these boys :D

legomenzo0.gif
    ah the lego men. personally i thought they were pill eds but apparently not. lol. whats the most impressive spliff you can guys do post some pics.

p.s made a nice L plate today wasnt half bad if i say so myself, burned a tad quick for my likeing thou, how do you slow it down, just roll tighter?
    As been mentioned already, practice makes perfect.

The key to a good spliff is the spread of weed and baccy, it has to be even all the way along the spliff. Start rolling it but don't flip it from the centre and move out towards the end and back in again to the centre. Do this a few times until it's evenly spread, then stick your thumbs in and roll it up. Twist the end, stick a roach in it and you're ready to go.

Biggest spliff I've rolled is a 9 skinner, seen far bigger and more impressive ones. Never bothered too much for the fancy ones, a spliffs a spliff and that's all that matters.
    aye you cultchie cunts an ur 3 wee skins stuck together :D

id say if its spreadable stuff put a bit a teh bottom, tobacco in on top then spead some more on top, burns more even

seems the more tobacco the quicker it burns although rolly baccy burns slower!

i dont bother with big fancy thigns myself either, a normal big skin or a swan does me!
    google, tulips spliffs. roll em with the roach in,cone, evenly packed, and tight enough to burn slowly.

use the roach as a guide for the amount of what u put in it.
    cavorting wrote: »
    google, tulips spliffs. roll em with the roach in,cone, evenly packed, and tight enough to burn slowly.

use the roach as a guide for the amount of what u put in it.

What's the point of that? He's a beginner.
    seen tulips around look pretty sexy. they use fuck loads of green thou and i imagine you waste a fair bit if you arent passing it round a few people quite quickly. maybe when i have some more money i will give em a go :)
    mastered the L plate :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: lol i always seem to roll em slightly too tight or slightly too loose lol ah well will come with time.
    Has anyone mentioned tapping to make it burn slower?

Drop it on the roach a few times when its all stuck, bit of a poke too - job done. Use baccy too, cigs burn faster. Snap a bit of a real cig off and use it as a roach - a polish guy showed me how to do that.

On another note, we got about 5oz worth of offcuts for free from our dealer, just stalk n leaf with a bit of bud hidden in the mess. We separated it out and have started using the bush for baccy. It feels healthier.
    Lawton wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned tapping to make it burn slower?

Drop it on the roach a few times when its all stuck, bit of a poke too - job done. Use baccy too, cigs burn faster. Snap a bit of a real cig off and use it as a roach - a polish guy showed me how to do that.

On another note, we got about 5oz worth of offcuts for free from our dealer, just stalk n leaf with a bit of bud hidden in the mess. We separated it out and have started using the bush for baccy. It feels healthier.

yeah i do all that. im getting better. dont have any green atm but got a bit of hash not much so im gonna hot knife it to get all th thc i can. i dont like putting hash in joints when you can use more efficent methods. dude your dealer sounds pretty sweet, why dont you grind up everything thats not nice bud and what not, then slap it in a vap. :thumb:
    Lawton wrote: »
    Snap a bit of a real cig off and use it as a roach - a polish guy showed me how to do that.

what use the filter?

apparently it'll filter out most of your precious THC

afaik you can cook with the leftover bits you've got and still get a decent high off it!

Back in the late 90s I had a dealer that had some sort of tobacco grinding machine. He used to sell massive bags of 1/2 bud 1/2 leaf shredded as fine as tobacco.
    my rolls couldnt of been that shit got baked last night :) lol. did some bucket hits this morning fuck me that is the way god intended!
    try http://www.everyonedoesit.com/cannabis_information/joint_rolling/index.cfm
    where i learnt, but i'm still shit at rolling
    my rolls couldnt of been that shit got baked last night :) lol. did some bucket hits this morning fuck me that is the way god intended!

i remember the days gettin absolutely stoned to the balls and sittin there buzzin laughin my balls off

the thought of a bucket/waterfuckit/lung or anything like that these days scares me, the odd joint is enough!
    lol yeah it was just mid grade hash too lol.
    i used aluminum foil for a screen now can somebody clear this up for me does it actually increase the risk of alziemizers and the alike or is it just a myth. i have heard that aluminuim smelters have a higher risk of alziemizers but apparently thats because it is at a much higher temperature. lol can someone just clear this up for me. oh yeah before i forget also if i was to use steel as in steel from canned food would that be better lol
    Rolling spliffs comes with time, I can teach most people the way I do it but not over the internet.

The key to rolling a good joint is the preperation...FACT. If you build it perfectly, rizlas all stuck nice and neatly, baccy and bud all lined up from a small roach to a fatter other end, then you can make a good joint.
    If your baccy n buds all over the place with fat bits, thin bits etc. up the joint then it is very difficult to make a decent joint.

As for the tinfoil thing (bin a while since i did buckets etc.) well I believe there are harmful errr chemicals on the foil, all we used to was pull a bong a few times without any bud/soap bar on the foil, and u will fill a bong with smoke from the crap burnt off a new foil gauze. once u've burnt away the shit then put on the booda and away ya go.
    dont bother with tinfoil, smoked with it for years, wrecks the fuck out of your lungs!!

make yourself a head for doing buckets etc

get a bottle lid, of a bottle of coke for example

get the head off a bong, the bit that screws onto the downpipe, ie:

products_parts_bowl_metal_large.jpg

heat up the top of the bottle lid at the centre and poke a hole in it (well ya dont have to poke a hole but its easier) with a screwdriver/pen/whatever and screw the head onto it ...

if its done right it'll be nice and airtight and will screw on and off most bottles with ease

the main advantage being you can just use a normal guaze in it, so no nasty side effects of the foil

you can also use sockets etc if you get the right size, which will just fit straight into a bottle

ie:
    1586712_lg.jpg

just be imaginative!
    z- wrote: »
    dont bother with tinfoil, smoked with it for years, wrecks the fuck out of your lungs!!

make yourself a head for doing buckets etc

get a bottle lid, of a bottle of coke for example

get the head off a bong, the bit that screws onto the downpipe, ie:

products_parts_bowl_metal_large.jpg

heat up the top of the bottle lid at the centre and poke a hole in it (well ya dont have to poke a hole but its easier) with a screwdriver/pen/whatever and screw the head onto it ...

if its done right it'll be nice and airtight and will screw on and off most bottles with ease

the main advantage being you can just use a normal guaze in it, so no nasty side effects of the foil

you can also use sockets etc if you get the right size, which will just fit straight into a bottle

ie:
    1586712_lg.jpg

just be imaginative!

cheers sounding good :)