Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex at Festivals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello All

Long time no see. The Queen mod is back, albeit briefly. I've been asked to talk about sex at festivals for a TV thing... and wanted to hear about your opinions/ experiences of having sex at festivals from how easy it was to sort out contraception (buy condoms/ get the morning after pill), to getting privacy (or not really caring). Anyone attempted it in a mosh pit or (how desperate were you) a portaloo. Or do you think it's all a bit too smelly, and no matter how much you love your partner, they can wait til they've got home and washed. Anecdotes witty and icky welcomed.

Spill

Ta, Susie :yuck:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Susie! :yippe:

Make sure that you turn your torch off once you're back in your tent.
  • Options
    Ahhhh. Greenbelt.

Such fond memories.
  • Options
    I've done it, but it was with my boyfriend in our tent rather than with some random in a field (sadly!) It wasn't bad, but I did feel a bit minging afterwards as you can't exactly clean up too well...it may have been fairly obvious to the others we were with what we were doing as well - just because we disappeared into our tent together and were very quiet for a bit - but nobody really cares at festivals I suppose.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Ahhhh. Greenbelt.

Such fond memories.
    I'd heard that about Greenbelt...

Filthy Christians
  • Options
    I did with my boyfriend at Reading this year. Was really good but we had to stop because I enjoyed it too much and thought I might scream which probably would've caused attention:blush: erm, we did it during the headline act so there weren't that many people about (and those that were were too busy being drunk/stoned/running about liking screaming headless chickens) and the fact that you could hear the music quite loudly probably helped to disguise it (and having a very dark tent.) As for contraception, I'm on the depo-injection and we took condoms with us which we kept in the little pockets you get in some tents. Was well planned as we expected to have sex there, can't give you any info on what it's like if you're with someone you've just met....

Hope that helps in some way!
  • Options
    Thanks all!

Keep them coming

ahem

so to speak ;)
  • Options
    most likely this is a fake but I did like the one about the couple who were frying on Acid at Glastonbury - he goes down on her and she's still got her eyes closed, rolling around in her head when he stops and brings his cock up to put it in her mouth...

...at which point she abruptly opens her eyes and, seeing this thing unexpectedly advancing on her face, grabs the Maglight and starts clubbing it screaming "ARGGGH! SNAAAAKEEE!"
  • Options
    I did with my boyfriend at Reading this year. Was really good but we had to stop because I enjoyed it too much and thought I might scream which probably would've caused attention:blush: erm, we did it during the headline act so there weren't that many people about (and those that were were too busy being drunk/stoned/running about liking screaming headless chickens) and the fact that you could hear the music quite loudly probably helped to disguise it (and having a very dark tent.) As for contraception, I'm on the depo-injection and we took condoms with us which we kept in the little pockets you get in some tents. Was well planned as we expected to have sex there, can't give you any info on what it's like if you're with someone you've just met....

Hope that helps in some way!

You missed the headline act for something you could have done at home? Given who the headliners at Reading were this year, I know which I'd have chosen!
  • Options
    Bah, was only The Killers...but we got back in time to see the majority of the Manics, so all good :)
  • Options
    Once in a tent at a leeds festival, was working as a steward. Was kipping in a mates tent in the main area as i was on nightshift, kept her tent secure and also kept me away from the noise, as stewards area was really close to the main stage.

Ended up happening once or twice in the early evenings.
  • Options
    Two Days until filming

*Bump*

and Hello, Kermit :wave: How is the life? Good? Yes?
  • Options
  • Options
    Susie wrote: »
    *Bump*

and Hello, Kermit :wave: How is the life? Good? Yes?

Hello there susie!